CHAPTER 4️⃣7️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ishaan took Asma along with him, with Asma trying to hide her grin at his jealous face with a sulk. When they reached the entrance, he picked her up, making her shriek in surprise as she was not expecting him to do that. She clutched his neck tightly in response. "Don't you want to laugh now?" Said Ishaan looking at her. "What? When was I laughing?" Said Asma teasing him. "Weren't you enjoying by teasing me?" Said Ishaan, narrowing his eyes. "I wasn't, and by the way, you look cute when jealous." Said Asma with a grin, making him frown. "You should call me dashing, handsome, sexy, hot but cute, seriously. You should see the girls who just kept glancing at me when I make my way towards my cabin from the entrance." Said Ishaan riling her up.

"Oh! Is it? Keep your followers list to yourself, and we have reached the parking, go, and bring the medicines. I'll wait in the car." Said Asma, looking extremely serious, holding his neck tightly, making him gulp. "Despite the followers, I have only eyes for one." Said Ishaan smiling at her. "And I didn't like that stupid doctor flirting with you with his annoying smile, and moreover, you were smiling at him. I'm  gonna be possessive, and you can't stop me." Said Ishaan looking at her. "Did you mean to say that I was flirting with him back?" Said Asma, making his eyes go wide. "What? No! When did I say that, Maara?" Said Ishaan looking at her, who turned her face from him as she was in the car. "Okay, it's fine. Now go get my meds." Said Asma looking at him. He complied and made his way inside the hospital again to the pharmacy. "And FYI, Dr.Sumit is married with a cute munchkin of his own, and he was just messing with you and Arsal." Said Asma, calling him as he was going.

After listening to her words, he ran inside to save his life from her, and he now knows,  and he's done for, with Asma sitting in the car and laughing at him. Sara and Arsalan, too, reached his cabin. "Bunny, what was that behaviour? You just dragged me here." Said Sara looking at her. Pulling her towards him, he tucked a strand of her  hair, caressing it.  "You know Seher. I'm very possessive, so from  next time, don't smile at that flirt. I didn't like the way he was staring at you." Said Arsalan whispering it in her ears, making her shiver. "Bunny, we are in the office, and moreover, he's married and was just teasing you." Said Sara making eye contact. He turned her and pulled her into a hug with her back touching his chest, "Married or not. Nobody has the right to stare at my woman, too, forget about flirting." Said Arsalan. They were just enjoying the moment because of the mess they're unable to spend time with each other. Sara is a sucker of hugs, especially Arsalan's protective and comforting embrace.

Armaan reached the office and was handling the situation and analysing the incurring loss. As he was completing his work, his phone pinged, and he received a message from Roshni. He opened the message and saw a picture of her in which she's taking medicine, scrunching her face in cutely in distaste. He reacted on the pic with a laughing emoji and reminded her about the appointment with the physio therapist's to which she replied with a thumbs up, asking him about any problems which may have arised due to yesterday's commotion. To which he replied in negative and told her not to worry about it as everything's fine and under control.

Ishaan, along with Asma, reached towards the penthouse. Asma, who was maintaining a serious expression, teasing Ishaan, and poor Ishaan was unaware of it. He just thought that she's angry with him. He picked her up again and took her to the penthouse with Roshni opening the door for them. "Woah! You are guys looking so cute. Wait, let me click a pic." And before they could say  anything, she clicked a pic of them. "Ro! Stop, What are you doing?" Said Asma, narrowing her eyes at her. "What! You both were looking so cute that i can't help it. Just look at the picture. It looks so amazing." Said Roshni showing them the picture, and indeed, it looked just perfect. They both went inside along with Roshni.