CHAPTER 1️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Finally, the day of the party arrived. Igniting many emotions amongst the individuals. The hospital staff were excited for the party, as it's happening after a while. This will be the first time the hospital has initiated a party. They were very excited to attend it. In the amidst of all this, there are many people who bear many negative thoughts taking place in the form of conspiracy. 

At the girl's apartment, there was hustle bustle everywhere with Roshni and Noorie dancing around the house ensuring their dress, makeup, accessories, and many more while Asma was reprimanding them, and reminding them of the time of the party, that's in the evening leaving sufficient amount of time for them to get ready.  Sara was resting on the couch with her laptop, taking her tea without any care of the choas in the house.

Meanwhile, at Ishaan's apartment, Ahaan and Armaan were banging on his door, waiting for him to open the door. A very sleep deprived Ishaan opened the door, furious at the culprits who disturbed his peaceful sleep. "Don't you two have any other work rather than disturbing me in the morning?" asked Ishaan, rubbing his eyes and glaring at them in annoyance. "No, today we've taken a leave. Now get aside." said Armaan, pushing him and entering inside along with Ahaan.

"Why are you sleeping till now? Didn't you sleep at night?" Asked Ahaan, looking at him. "No, bro. He was busy thinking about Maara, right Ishaan?" Said Armaan, earning a pillow that hit straight on his face. "Don't call her that. Only I can call her that." said Ishaan, hitting him with the pillow lying on the couch. "The answer to you question is no, Ahaan. I had a last-minute online meeting with the foreign investors as Jay was not available. So I slept late after attending it and was not planning to be up till late morning but as usual you two refuse to let me sleep in peace barging into my house early in the morning" said Ishaan earning a glare from the duo.

"Okay. So now that we are here. Go prepare some breakfast. We'll are going shopping." Said Armaan ordering Ishaan. "Does this place look like a hotel to you and me a waiter taking your order?" said Ishaan, raising his brows. "No, I think this is your apartment, and you are my dear friend. Now go prepare it. I'm very hungry, man," whined Armaan, answering his question. Ishaan looked at Armaan in disbelief and made his towards the kitchen as it is useless to talk with him. With Ahaan, following him and offering his help.

As the breakfast was prepared, Ishaan went to his room to freshen up, not before warning Armaan to keep his hand & mouth in control and not to touch anything without him. As Ishaan was in his room, the doorbell rang, and Armaan went to open the door. Arsalan was staring at Armaan thinking that he came to the wrong apartment, but after confirming it to be Ishaan's, he entered the apartment.
"What are you both doing in Ishaan's apartment?" Asked Arsalan, taking a seat. "I came for free food, and he tagged along," said Armaan, gesturing towards Ahaan, making Arsalan shake his head at him. Ishaan entered the room and looked at Arsalan, surprised. "You too are here. Don't tell me you too came for free food, " said Ishaan, narrowing his eyes at him. " No, I just came to meet you, but if I'm getting free food, then why not?" said Arsalan, taking a seat at the dining table. "Don't look at me like that. I came here to ask you to accompany me for shopping with me. And talking about food, I too helped you to prepare it." Said Ahaan.

As they were having breakfast, Ahaan asked Arsalan about the party. Arsalan expressed his desire behind the party, making them nod their head in understanding. "So, Arsalan, did you shop for your attire that you'll be wearing today." Asked Armaan, looking at Arsalan. "Yes, I told Asad to arrange it. He'll be sending it directly to the mansion, " said Arsalan. "Man, you made him work so hard," said Armaan, indicating about Asad." No, I do not. It's his part of the job, and he does it willingly. I don't force him." Said an offended Arsalan.  "Okay , Finish it fast we all are going shopping. We have so much work to do, " said Armaan, making them look at him like he's an alien. "Are you going to make up?" deadpanned Ishaan, making them burst out in laughter. "No, Idiot. We need to shop that we'll have lunch. We've got to get ready, and then we'll go pick our dates. Both of your dates are sweet. Noorie and Asma won't say anything to you even if you are a little late. But mine is going to skin me alive if I'm late." Said Armaan thinking about his angry bird.