CHAPTER 5️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Noorie was about to go home. but then remembered that Ishaan hadn't come today and she didn't have a ride. She called Ahaan, making him receive it instantly. "Yes, Noor. Everything fine?" Asked Ahaan upon receiving the call. "Haan, where are you?" Asked Noorie. "I'm done with my work and was wrapping it up to go home. Why?" replied Ahaan, asking her the reason. "Okay, then come and get me from the office. I'm waiting." Said Noorie.

"Okay. No problem, I'll be there but didn't Ishaan come today." Asked Ahaan. "No he and Asma had an appointment with the doctor, so he took her and hasn't arrived today." said Noorie, informing him. "Okay, then I'll be there." Said Ahaan. As Noorie was replying to him, someone called her from behind, and Ahaan became alarmed, listening to a male's voice talking with Noorie. He went towards his car as she had hung up already and left to her office. Meanwhile, Noorie was talking to Rohan as he was the one who called her from behind when she was on call with Ahaan.

"Thank the lord. That I found you here." Said Rohan ooking at her. "Why? What's the matter?" Asked Noorie. "Do you remember that girl who's the new intern?" Said Rohan, making her puzzled. "Yes, I remember. But what about her?" Noorie asked further. "She's not letting me breath peacefully just on my neck 24*7. It is very irritating even when I told her that i have a girlfriend then, too. She is just not ready to back off. Help me, please. You always have many crazy ideas for situations like this." Said Rohan looking at her. "Did you just call me crazy?" said Noorie, glaring at him. "Okay, sorry. Now.give me an idea to get away from her." Said Rohan. "Come closer." said Noorie and whispered the idea in his ear.

"Omg! You're just genius Noorie. Thanks a lot." Said Rohan and was about to put a hand on her shoulder but was stopped when someone pulled her towards them. "Haan? Why did you pull me like that?" Said Noorie looking at Ahaan, who was staring at Rohan more like glaring at him. "Haan, this is Rohan and Rohan. This is Ahaan, a lawyer and my very good friend, plus my brother's best friend," said Noorie, giving his introduction. Ahaan just shook his hand and sensed his mood, Rohan just whispered in his ear, "Bro, don't worry. I have a girlfriend plus Noorie is not less than my sister." Said Rohan, making him relaxed.

As they were conversing, a girl suddenly came up and greeted Rohan and Noorie too but was stunned to see Ahaan staring at him with heart eyes. "Excuse me, I have seen you somewhere?" Said the girl looking at him, grinning flashing 32 teeth. "Yes, he's a lawyer and a famous one for that. You may have seen him somewhere." said Noorie, looking at her. "Oh! I like lawyers very much. And your personality screams like one." Said the girl. "Is it? Very well, then you should've taken the stream for becoming a lawyer, too. Why wasting time as an intern working on computers?" said Noorie, making her embarrassed.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but it was just a casual comment." Said the girl looking at her. "No problem. People just keep commenting on many things casually these days, don't they, Rohan? And I think you were looking for Rohan as you called him." said Noorie, earning a glare from him. "I was leaving and saw you two, so I thought to greet you too. Can I know your name, sir?" Said the girl looking at Ahaan. "His name is Ahaan Malik. He's a well-known lawyer. And he has come to pick me up. Anything you want me to add." Said Noorie with a sweet yet fake smile. "Ma'am don't mind. But when I'm talking to him, then why are you replying on his behalf?" Said the girl looking at her.

"First of all, this is not talking that you are doing. It's called flirting, and secondly, he's my fiancé. So, tell me which girl is going to be quiet when another one is trying her chance on her man, whoever these girls are, but I'm not one of them. I'm very possessive, and I would have to politely tell you to back off as he's already taken." Said Noorie with a tight-lipped smile. Ahaan was surprised at her sudden claim as this is the first time she had openly talked about their relationship. Rohan was trying hard to hold his chuckle. The girl was just leaving after listening to her open jab on her. "And one more thing, sweetie, don't go flirting around taken men you never know when you'll be on their respective partners hit list." Said Nooire, making her scurry away without looking back.