CHAPTER 7️⃣8️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Saransh was too tense when he saw Roshni in that state. He could see Samaira, who was in the car, rooted on her seat and wasn't even trying to get out. Saransh opened the door of the car and went inside. Samaira was in a daze, but when she felt Saransh's hand intertwining with her, she immediately felt the familiar touch. She lunged at him, "Sh, Aira. You're fine. Look, I'm here and everything is fine." Said Saransh rubbing her back as she was sobbing. "Ansh, I_I was so acared the car came out all of a sudden and then we_we were soo tensed. But Roshni, being the brave one, took the car under her control. She_she told me to call Armaan or you, but beli_believe me, Ansh. My hands were frozen, and I tried to, but I wasn't able to do anything. The phone dropped_it was all my fault. I should've been more brave, but in this kind of situation, I don't know. I just can't do it. My mind instantly goes into autopilot mode." Said Samaira as she sobbed in his arms. "Sh! Quiet. Good girl, now listen to me very carefully. You're fine, along with Roshni. Nothing was your fault, and Roshni, not at all has a grudge with you. She and you are fine, that's what matters  the most." Said Saransh looking at her.

"How did I get so lucky to get you in my life? I thanked him hundreds of times for sending you into my life in my lonely world. With you by side, I can face anyone. You're my home, " said Samaira, cupping his face and pecking his forehead.  "The same way he sent you to mine. I won't leave your side, I promise," said Saransh, doing the same. "Are you two love birds done? Come on, we are in the middle of the road." Said Ahaan knocking at the car's door. "Don't you have any other work?" Said Saransh with an irritated frown, rolling his eyes at him to which Samaira very gently smacked him for talking to him like that. They came out of the car with them rushing towards Roshni, who was leaning on Armaan, and he held her hand tightly. "Are you fine, Ro?"I'm so sorry, Roshni. I just froze when you told me to call." Said Samaira and Saransh at the same time. "I'm perfectly alright  Saransh and Maira. And dare you blame yourself just like you, I was scared too, " said Roshni, looking at him.

The boys asked the well-being of the girls, Samaira suggested that they take Roshni to Samaira's mansion as her parents won't be there. They made their way towards her mansion, and Armaan took Roshni to Samaira's room, and rest took a seat in the living room. Armaan carried Roshni to the room and made her lay on the bed. As he was going, she held him tightly, shaking her head he took a seat on her bed, and she leaned on his chest. "I was very scared. When they were following us, with the speeding car, the first thing I thought about was you, Mani. I love you very much even more than life. If something had  happened to me, I would have regretted not telling you that I would love you for the last time." Said Roshni leaning into his arms. "Don't you dare talk like that, Sunshine. I've said it before and will say it again. You're my lifeline, and I will burn down the world for you." Said Armaan holding her tightly. She stared at him with her tearful eyes. "Do you remember our first meet?" Said Armaan looking at her. "Yes, how could I forget about that?" Said Roshni with a smile appearing on her face.

"Yes, the day I met a beautiful angry bird totally unaware that she'll become my reason to live." Said Armaan looking at her. "I was not an angry bird. You were the one who came out of nowhere, making me angry." Said Roshni looking at him. "And what about the stunt that you pulled, I was seriously shocked. Never in my life have I seen a girl like you, and that was the only thing roaming in my mind looking at you at that time." Said Armaan.

#Flashback  -

In a cafe, a girl was sitting on a table at the far end of the cafe gazing at the busy streets enjoying a hot cup of coffee in silence. Her silence was disturbed when, out of nowhere, a boy came and took a seat in front of her, making her confused. "I'm sorry baby, I'm late. Till when are you waiting." Said the boy. "Excuse me? Do I know you?" Said the girl puzzled at him. "I'm sorry, babe. I was coming here to you, but a crazy girl just stopped my path, and do you know she has been stalking me too." Said boy looking at her and held her hand. "Leave my hand. You stupid, why are you holding my hand? I don't know you." Said the girl getting furious. Another girl  entered the scene, looking like a walking cake with her face covered with layered of makeups. "Hey you? You can't talk to him like that. Armaan baby! You were declining my proposal for this aunty? Just look at her, her dress, her personality, and not to forget these big spectacles covering her whole face. She's looking like a cartoon? Leave her." Said the girl. "You can't talk like to my girlfriend like that. As a matter of fact, you can't talk to any other girl like that. A person can not be judged based on the physical appearance." Said Armaan holding the hand of the girl whom he called his girlfriend, standing in front of her like a shield making her stare wide-eyed at him.