CHAPTER 1️⃣9️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The next day started with the aroma of Grandma's delicious cooking, while Asma, as well as Sara, assisted her by giving her a helping hand along with the bickering of Noorie & Roshni After the preparation of the  morning meal, Grandma gave the work of calling the boys to Noorie and Roshni. With their usual chattering,  they went to call them. Roshni made her way towards Armaan & Ahaan's floor and made their way towards their respective apartment while Noorie reached for  Ishaan's floor where Ishaan and Arsalan were available.

Reaching in front of Ahaan's apartment, she ranged his doorbell. Calling him out, she stared at him, who is being ready for a war that is cooking his breakfast with an apron hanging around his neck Upon looking at Roshni standing at his door early in the morning, he asked her the reason for gracing him with her sweet and pretty face in the morning. To which she replied with a beautiful smile and told him the reason for Grandma calling them for breakfast. To which he was extremely grateful as he is always in for free food, adding as a bonus was the food being homemade. Dumping his apron in the apartment, he & Roshni went towards Armaan's apartment with a very cheerful Ahaan.

Reaching in front of Armaan's apartment, Ahaan was ready for shouting his guts out as waking Armaan up was a task as he's a heavy sleeper and a late riser unless the reason is important. After ringing and banging the door numerous times, which is, of course, courtesy to Ahaan. A sleepy Armaan reached for the door, opening it. Due to him being in sleep, he thought he was dreaming of Roshni standing at his door.

"Sunshine, what are you doing here at my door early in the morning, and  that too with this cartoon faced alien?" Said a very sleepy and grinning Armaan taking a step towards her with an offended Ahaan for being called with such an insulting name and a horrible comparison, obviously. Ahaan gave him a light slap, which was not so light, making him shocked, and the sleep in his eyes faded away immediately, making him sober up. (Poor Armaan...🥺😲🤣 who wants to wake up getting slapped???😅😅🤣😁)

"Are you alright, Mani?" Asked a worried Roshni looking at him, as he got hardly slapped by Ahaan. "Yes, sunshine. I'm fine. Idiot why did you hit me so hard?" Said Armaan looking at Ahaan, who was grinniing ear to ear, his eyes shining with mischief. "Because my dear Mani, you aren't dreaming at all. Roshni is actually here with me, a handsome gentleman whom you mistakenly assumed like yours in your sleepy state."  Said Ahaan. To which Armaan was looking at Roshni accusingly and a very apologetic Roshni looking at Ahaan signalling him to not say it. "Mani, huh! Nice name, by the way. I like it. But when did you decide to change your name to Mani? Do you care to enlighten me?" Teased Ahaan further."Ahaan, it's my nickname that I've given to him. And dare you tease him with it." Said Roshni warning him and a grinning Armaan who showed his tongue to him proud of Roshni for warning him. To which Ahaan has to drop the topic forcefully with Roshni glaring daggers at him & Armaan teasing him. He signalled that this is not at all over and he'll see him later. After informing him about the  extended invitation from Grandma, they left towards the penthouse as Armaan urged them to go ahead, and he's just coming after freshening up.

Noorie reached in front of Ishaan's door, ringing it continuously, to which Ishaan came up holding a mug of coffee. Noorie entered inside asking about Arsalan, "Ishaan sir, where is big bro? I can't see him anywhere." Asked Noorie after searching him. "Your big bro is in the bathroom. And this is cheating you call me sir and to him you call big bro." Answered Ishaan whining. "Beacuse you are my boss, so that's why I call you sir, and big bro is not my boss," said Noorie, explaining him. "Let's make a deal, okay. From now onwards you will just call me sir in the office and not outside. Deal?" Asked Ishaan. "Deal. Then I'll call you Ishaan, bro, okay. Is it fine by you?" Said Noorie sealing the deal. "Okay, done."