EPILOGUE

5 years later.

It's a beautiful day, but there was choas in the Siddique mansion. The people seem to be busy with the event that'll be taking place in the evening, which was Arsalan and Sara's first born Eira Arsalan Khan's 9th birthday. It has been five year's since the couple's wedding, and many things have changed into their lives. Arsalan was in his room in the mansion trying to calm his 1 year old daughter, Adaah Ziya Khan, who seemed to be crying her eyes out for her mother, who went with the ladies to shop for the day. "Ziyu,  please calm down, darling. You've been crying for an hour. What happened? Do you want mamma?" Said Arsalan while trying to console his daughter. She just stared at him with her. tear stained eyes. "Mama!" She babbled. "Aww! Mumma is coming. Let's go to your Granpa." Said Arsalan making his way towards his father's room. He entered inside to see his father sitting with his 4 year old son. Azaan Arham Khan. "Zaan, didn't you go with your mother?" Said Arsalan making his way in. "Dadda! No, I wanted to stay with Granpa." Said Azaan going towards his father trying to get his sister's attention. "Oh my baby doll! Come here to your Granpa. Why is my baby doll crying?" Said Ali, taking his granddaughter. "She has been crying for an hour. While Seher isn't picking up my calls." Said Arsalan. "Maybe it's on silent. Don't worry, I talked to Noor. They're on their way." Said Ali calming Adaah, who had gone silent, tired after crying her guts out for hours.

Sara, along with ladies, entered the mansion, including Shruti, Rubina, and Simran, along with the girl gang and Eira. As soon as Sara entered, she was greeted with the sight of her crying daughter. "My baby!" Said Sara taking her daughter. "Why are her eyes swollen?" Said Sara. "She's been crying for an hour mumma." Said her son. "Aw! My poor baby! Were you crying for mumma, my love? Where's your dadda, Zaani baby?" Said Sara to her daughter, who seemed to be finally in peace after getting her mother's warmth. "He went to attend a call, Sara." Said Ali. "We should leave, we will meet in the evening." Said Asma along with the girls nodding in agreement. "Bye, Adu baby!" Said the ladies while taking their leave. After taking their respective bags, they made their way towards their destination. Sara went to her room to hear her husband talking on the phone on the balcony. She went to feed her daughter when Arsalan entered. "Seher, why didn't you pick your phone?" Said Arsalan looking at her. "Sorry, bunny. Actually, my phone was in my bag, and I had put on silent yesterday in the hospital, and I forgot to put it off from silent mode." Said Sara, he just shook his head at her. "The shopping is done! Did you get everything she wanted?" Said Arsalan. "Yes, as per her choice. All the preparations are also done, I guess." Said Sara. "Yes, It's done. You should start getting ready. I'll get Azaan and my little princess ready." Said Arsalan, taking his daughter. "Dadda will get Ziyu baby ready today. Come, my little love." Said Arsalan, making his way to his son's room.

Samaira reached the apartment to see the mess created by her son, along with her husband. "Ansh!" Said Samaira making her way in.  "What have you both done to my home?" Said Samaira, narrowing her eyes at her husband and 4 year old son, Arsh Izhaan Malhotra. "Mumma, I didn't do anything. Daddy did it!" Said Arsh, pinning it to Saransh, who glared at his traitor son. "You liar! Aira, he's lying. I was in the room with Meer when I heard noise and when I came here, I saw all these things lying here and there." Said Saransh. "Where is Meer?" Said Samaira glaring at the two. "He's sleeping!"He's playing!" Came two different answers. "You both father and son are the same. Ansh, clean this with Arsh and take a bath along with him. Get him ready, too." Said Samaira, while Saransh glared at his  son and Samaira made her way to her room to her 7 months old son, Sameer Rayan Malhotra lying on the bed trying to pass the pillow wall his father had created. "Oh my baby! Come here, we have to go to your Eiru di's birthday party." Said Samaira showering kisses onto him while he giggled. Roshni was graced by a dirty living room upon entering, with wrappers of snacks lying around while her dear hubby watched a movie with her 4 year old daughter, Amaara Ruhi Roy, and her 8 month old son, Abaan Aarav Roy. "What's going on here?" Said Roshni, making the father-daughter stare at her wide-eyed. "Mumma, we're watching a movie." Said her daughter, Amaara innocently. "I can see that Amu, but why is my living room looking like a dumpster?" Said Roshni raising her brows. She shrugged at this, making her mother shake her head. "Mani, clean it and get ready fast. You munchkins come with me." Said Roshni making her way in while Poor Armaan gets back to work as per his wife's order.