CHAPTER 5️⃣1️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

After a series of teasing and showering compliments  on Ishaan by the girls, much to the boys' dismay, finally they were ready to take their leave. Noorie was helping Asma with the wheelchair till the elevator but was stopped by Ishaan. "Noorie Bear, can you hold these?" Said Ishaan passing her the flowers and the chocolates that he had brought. Passing it to her, he straightened himself and his outfit. Taking the things from Noorie, he just bowed and passed the things to Asma with a smile, "For you, my lady!" said Ishaan before handing it to her.  Noorie cheered for him, and Roshni just clicked their pictures. All this while, Asma was a blushing mess with a sweet admiring smile adorning her face.

Asma passed a timid thanks and passed it to Noorie to keep it safe and before warning not to try & eat it, but then quickly changed her mind and gave it to Sara while Noorie stared at her with an offended expression. "Take this. We won't be needing it." Said Ishaan gesturing to the wheelchair. Saying that, he just picked her up, creating an 'aw' moment again while the boys just stared at him trying to analyse if he's being a tease and purposely doing it in front of their girls to mock them or was it genuine. Asma held him tightly and hide her face, Ishaan took her down with Noorie behaving as his assistant  and opened the elevator's door by pressing the button and went with them till the parking and opened the car's door for Asma earning a grateful look from Ishaan.

Meanwhile, at the penthouse, Grandma and Mallika went to the kitchen to give a check at the dinner preparations. Whilst, the boys just dragged their respective partners to their room with a confused Ahaan who just waited there for Noorie. Before going, Noorie just winked and told them to enjoy and before telling Ishaan to click lots of pictures of them along with the venue, to which he gave an assuring nod in response. Reaching the penthouse, she wasn't able to find anyone and was about to go in search of them, but was stopped by Ahaan. "Haan, where is everyone?" Asked Noorie, looking at him. He informed her about them being into their respective rooms and Grandma & Mallika in the kitchen. He just told her that he had something for her, and they both went inside the living room, and Ahaan searched for a bag.

"Mani! Put me down this instant." Said Roshni squealing loudly as Armaan had carried her till the room. He put her on the bed and pinned her, asking her what she was saying to Ishaan. "What! He's was cute and very romantic too." Said Roshni defending herself. "Wait! I'll show you what romantic is!" Said  Armaan, ticking her, making her burst out in the fits of laughter. "Mani, stop, please!" Said Roshni in between her laughs. "First, tell me now who's romantic?" Said Armaan narrowing her eyes. "Okay, okay, you win. You are the one. My cute, sweet, and romantic hubby." Said Roshni, making him stop. Both of them laid peacefully on the bed with Roshni's head on Armaan's chest, enjoying the comforting silence with him after a long time.

Arsalan took Sara towards her room and pinned her towards the door, and hugged her inhaling her comforting scent. "Are you sniffing me like a dog?" Said Sara asking him. "Nope. I'm addicted to your scent, and it just smells amazing." Said Arsalan looking at her. "Didn't you think you should too ask me to arrange a perfect date for you?" Asked Arsalan, looking at her. "No, I don't." Said Sara making him amused. "And why is that?" Asked Arsalan. "Cause I already it had it today. Didn't we have lunch together?" Said Sara asking him. "My each and every time spent with you is equivalent to a date.  We don't need extravagant dates to show our love, isn't it? We have the unique love, which increases with time and doesn't words to express it. Just simple actions are enough." Added Sara looking at him. He just kissed her forehead and intertwined his hands with her.  "You're an important drug for me, and I'm addicted to you. I won't be able to function without you in my system, " said Arsalan, making Sara give him a dazzling smile. "You should be a poet and not a doctor." Said Sara. "Nope, I'm happy with my profession." Said Arsalan, she just shook her at him.