CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The men were shot dead with no sign of them, Saransh made his way, towards their car where Suhani was seated in the van along with Samaira and Roshni. "Sir, a car just rushed past here. Rehan went behind the car." Said Abhiraj. "Excellent!" Said Saransh. Arsalan was frustrated to an extent for not finding Sara. He punched the cars mirror when he came out, making the girls and boys rush towards him. "Arsalan! Have you gone mad?" Said Roshni rushing towards him and putting pressure on his wound with Armaan's handkerchief that she took from him. His hand was bleeding profusely, but he didn't care. "Yes,I have gone mad. Searching for you was a challenging task for us, and when we had reached here, then we found just the two of you. I don't know where that vile man took her again." Said Arsalan furiously. All of them knew what he's going through because they saw their love for each other, which couldn't be described in words. They're match made in heaven, with major couple goals.

Rehan rushed to them in his car, "What happened, Rehan? Did you get him?" Said Saransh looking at him. "No, sir. I was following his car, but suddenly, many more cars came up, exactly the same as that car with no number plate. They all went into different directions gradually & out of my line of sight." Said Rehan, making them dejected. "And you, didn't I tell you to not shoot?" Said Saransh looking at him who doesn't have the decency to look guilty. "What! You said you wnat him alive, and I shot him on his leg. You never told me that I couldn't do it. Moreover, that's going to help us now. He needs to go to the hospital to get him patched up." Said Ishaan looking at him. "We should leave from here first." Said Samaira looking at them. Arsalan took a car and left, not saying a word to them with his injured hand. Roshni tried to stop him, but Armaan told her to let him go as he's not the right state of mind.

At the penthouse, Noorie and Asma, along with elders, were awaiting their arrival. Ishaan had already texted Asma that they were on their way. The doorbell rang, and Noorie rushed to open the door. Saransh entered with Samaira along with Armaan, who helped Roshni to get in, followed by Ishaan, Ahaan, Rehan, and Abhiraj. Samaira was grabbed in bone, crushing by a crying, Maya and Roshni was in Mallika's embrace. Both the mothers were checking their children for any injury. Samrat and Seerat, along with Grandma, were happy to see both of them safe, in front of them with them. But Sara wasn't present with them along with Arsalan, so they thought that the couple were coming together. "Are you both alright? Where are Arsalan and Sara?" said Grandma, asking them. "We're fine, Grandma." Said Samaira looking at them. "Aira and Ro, you both go and take some rest. we'll talk later." Said Saransh looking at them. "Armaan, take her with you. Maira, you go and get some rest in Ma and dad's room." Said Saransh looking at them. Armaan took Roshni, and Samaira went to her parents in their room as they were also staying with them for the time being. "Grandma, let Arsalan come, then we'll talk. He has taken his car." Said Saransh before dialling his call. Samrat could feel there's something that they are missing. Saransh called Arsalan and told him to reach home wherever he was but didn't get any reply. He just hung up on him.

"What did he say, Saransh?" Ssid Ishaan looking at him. He just shook his head at him, making him nod his understanding. "What's happening here? Can anyone tell me? Ahaan, tell me, I had enough of your code languages. Saransh, say it." Said Asma looking at them. Ishaan reached towards Asma and Noorie, Ahaan went towards Mallika and Grandma, making them seated. While, Sarannsh went to his parents and grabbed their hands, and settled down by the leg of the couch. "Ma and Dad! When we went there, we rescued Roshni and Samaira, but we couldn't find Doll. We searched everywhere, but it seemed like they had already shifted her somewhere else." Said Saransh informing them. Their face displayed single emotion, which was shock. Grandma fainted because of the shock, making them all too rushed towards her. "Grandma!? Noorie gets some water fast. Ahaan, go & get Roshni quick." Said Asma instructing them. "Get aside everyone, let the air pass through," said Samrat, making them step away from her.