CHAPTER 9️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

It's already evening. The bride was ready for the special entry along with the groom. The groom was with the boys, while the bride was with the girls. Sara, too, was ready but was waiting for Arsalan as he hadn't informed her if he would be able to make it or not. She went to Shruti to ask whether Asad had called her or not. As she was making her way, she stopped when Shruti came to ask her if Arsalan had called or not, making her reply in negative. The venue was filling with the guest with the passing time. The parents had already gone to welcome the guests along with Grandma and Mallika. Saransh called Arsalan, but he's not available and wasn't taking any calls. He was about to call Sara but his phone rang and Samrat called him, telling him to reach the venue. He replied in positive and messaged Samaira asking her if she's ready or not. He told her and that he's coming to take her. As he was with the boys at Ishaan's, and she was at their apartment.

Samaira told the girls about Saransh telling them to leave as Samrat had informed him not to be late. She, along with the other girls, were ready to leave when the doorbell rang, with the boys making their presence known. Roshni went to open the door. "Ah! Saransh, you're looking nice." Said Roshni looking at him. "Yeah, I know. And you pretty lady is just too pretty for my eyes today. But your husband is waiting for you and will start crying if you don't give him attention." Said Saransh winking at her. And whispering the last line in her ears, making Armaan stare at him in annoyance. "Hey, get your own girl. You're married now." Said Armaan pulling Roshni. Ishaan and Ahaan just shook his head at him and went inside along with an amused Saransh. "Sunshine, you didn't tell me how am I looking?" Said Armaan. "You, my love, are just looking.." said Roshni before kissing him. "Now you know." Said Roshni winking at him. "Sunshine, what would I do without you? But apart from these, you're looking absolutely gorgeous." Said Armaan looking at her.

Next, they met Shruti and Sara, "Oh, we have so many pretty ladies in the house. But my pretty, pretty ladies, care to tell me where your husbands are? I'm eager to meet them." Said Saransh looking at him. "I don't know, Asad isn't picking up my calls." Said Shruti. "Same here." Said Sara looking at him. "Doll, your husband is going to regret it if he missed tonight!" Said Saransh looking at her. "He's all yours, Anshu." Said Sara. "By the way, you all come with your respective lady in house, and I'll be driving with Shruti." Said Sara looking at them. "Sure, go ahead. Whose car you'll be taking?." said Ishaan. "Don't worry. I'll be taking my husband's car. Mr.Siddique's driver was there to drop them off at the airport." Said Sara before leaving along with Shruti. Asma and Noorie came out of the bedroom looking for them. Ishaan and Asma stood there staring at each along with Ahaan and Noorie. "You guys continue with your staring, I need to see my wife." Said Saransh before entering inside. Samaira was seated at the dressing table and stared at Saransh through the mirror. Looking at Saransh, she winked at him through the mirror, who was awestruck at her beauty, which is officially his to behold.

Getting her wink, he lost her heart at her once more. "Have you seen my wife?" Said Saransh looking at her, who narrowed her eyes in return. "Nope, go find her somewhere else." Said Samaira with a sarcastic smile. "Oops! I know now, my beautiful and gorgeous bride. You're looking absolutely breathtaking." Said Saransh, making his way towards her to which she blushed furiously. "You have a way with your words, mister. You're going to be winning hearts today with your dashing look." Said Samaira getting up from her seat, making her way towards him. He hooked his arm with her backhugging her, "Who wanted to win hearts, I just want one. Did I win it?" Said Saransh, putting his head on her shoulder. "You don't need to win it, as it's already in your custody, my handsome cop." Said Samaira. "Oh! My love. You're getting better at this. Even more than me. I have fallen deeply in love with you. My life is enriched by your presence in it, " said Saransh, pecking her forehead. "You and your way with words. Now, let's go. Otherwise, the people will think that the couple has run away from their own reception." Said Samaira looking at him.