CHAPTER 5️⃣6️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

At the mansion, Murat was resting on his bed suddenly he opened his eyes and saw a masked man coming towards him with a knife in his hand, he tried to get away but his legs weren't in a condition to help and his voice, too hasn't recovered yet. He searched around him for some weapon so that he could save himself. He took a glass that was on the table beside the bed and threw it on him, but he was able to dodge it. The masked man was about to attack, and suddenly he shouted, making him stop in his tracks.

"Stop! Help! Is anybody there? Save me." Shouted Murat loudly, making him stop and drop the weapon with the people who came rushing inside, including the servants, the doctor, and the nurse. "Don't worry, Mr.Siddique. You are perfectly safe, and no one is going to harm you." Said the doctor going towards him, taking his b.p. measures to see if it had hyped up. "But look at him. Why isn't anybody doing anything? He was trying to attack me just now, and why are all so calm looking at him?" Said Murat looking at the masked man who was now standing at a relaxed posture looking at the people.

"Congratulations, Mr.Siddique. You got your voice back, and this was just a small act to give you a little boost." Said the doctor looking at him, making him realise that indeed he could talk. "Who's this?" Said Murat asking about the masked man. "Con you please take off your mask?" Said the doctor, making him remove the mask, and Murat was looking at the astonished.  "Arsalan?? You!!!!?" Said Murat looking at him. "Yes, me, the doctor told me that your vocal cords are perfectly alright, and you need just a boost up. So, hence this all to make you speak. Is everything good, doctor?" Said Arsalan asking the doctor, making him nod in agreement.

The doctor and all the people present there went out to give them some privacy to talk. "Come here, my boy. Tell me, how are you?" Said Murat, patting the seat next to him, asking Arsalan to take a seat beside him, making him oblige. "I'm fine, but what had actually happened that you were driving so fast and indulge yourself in that life-threatening accident." Said Arsalan looking at him, firing a series of questions. Listening to his question, he went into deep thoughts, making Arsalan call out to him and gain his attention.  "It was nothing, I wasn't in a hurry. It was just that the road was clear, and no other vehicle was present, so I started driving recklessly and was unable to see the truck approaching. When did you come from London?" Asked Murat while explaining.

"I came the moment I heard about your accident as it had become a big affair causing a lot of damage to you and the news of the accident has gotten viral. So, I rushed to see you here and got to know about the will and the hospital. Why did you make such a will?" Asked Arsalan. "I don't have any children nor any heir, and you're not less than my blood. I love you just like mine, and you are more than that. And where am I going to take all this? It's my decision and I want you to accept it." Said Murat looking at him.

Arsalan was staring at him thinking something, & just nodded in agreement. They both chatted and Murat asked about the wellbeing of the hospital and how's everything's going amd how he's handling it because he just left all his work from London just to came here and indulge in this affair as he didn't wanted to break the news like this and it's not at all easy to handle a whole hospital to yourself. "I have a doubt now, too." Said Arsalan asking him. "What is it? Ask it instantly." Said Murat, encouraging him.

"If you have already given me the hospital and its shares, then why have you signed a contract with a third party handing him 51% of shares, which is even more than any other investor and mine too." Said Arsalan, making him shocked. "What are you saying? Arsalan, the hospital is mine, made by my hard work, blood & sweat. How could I just hand over it to someone? I haven't done it." Said Murat. He seemed to be surprised and shocked at the sudden information that he had received, even though he was also unaware of it & didn't have any idea about it.