CHAPTER 6️⃣4️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

The people residing in the penthouse were in their respective rooms getting ready for Saransh's treat. Sara was in her room getting ready with Arsalan guiding her, making her irritated. "Not this, Seher. The one that I had gifted you. Lilac colour suits you the most and you look very beautiful in it. Please, wear that." Said Arsalan, making her roll her eyes at him. "No, bunny. That dress is very sparkly and we are going for just a normal dinner." Said Sara looking at him. "Please, it's quite simple. I know it, wear it once." Said Arsalan requesting her to which she wasn't able to deny and went to get the dress from her closet.

Roshni was already at her dressing table sitting and thinking about something. Armaan came out of the washroom after taking a bath. He went towards her and nudged her, making her come out of her thoughts. "Sunshine, what are you thinking so deeply?" Said Armaan looking at her. "Mani, I was just thinking that what news does Saransh have for us?" Said Roshni, staring at him through the mirror. "Don't worry, you'll get to know it fast. We'll be leaving there already. Come, let's go out if you're done." Said Armaan looking at her. "Just 5 mins, I'm done with my hair and makeup. I just had to wear my dress." Said Roshni, making him shake his head at her. "Sunshine, why do you have this weird habit of wearing your dress after doing your hair and makeup with your hair still in fact even after changing?" Said Armaan, wondering. "It's a secret." Said Roshni winking at him before going towards her closet.

Noorie, too, was ready and was in the living room waiting for the other parties to arrive, followed by Asma. ArNi, too, came out with Grandma and Mallika in tow. "Everyone's ready, come on. Let's go." said Grandma, looking at them. "Sara and Arsal haven't arrived till yet." Said Asma looking for them. "Grandma and Mom, you both come with me * sunshine. We'll be travelling in my car. Noorie will come with Ahaan while Asma and Ishaan will arrive in Ishaan's car. Sara & Arsal will be taking his car, " said Armaan, informing them about the travel arrangements. Grandma and Mallika went towards the parking along with Armaan and Roshni. "Sara has messaged us to go ahead, and she & Arsal will come behind." Said Asma. Noorie nodded in agreement, and they both went to Ishaan's apartment where Ahaan would join them.

"Seher, are you done? Didn't you find the dress? I told you already to pack your dresses carefully." Said Arsalan entering the closet. "What happened?" Said Arsalan looking at her. "Nothing, don't you think it's looking very tight. I have gained weight, I told you already this dress won't fit me now. This was before that you bought." Said Sara rolling her eyes. "Shush. You are looking mind-blowing. Come and stand here." Said Arsalan making her obligue. He opened his phone and video called someone, "Hi, doll," came the voice from the other side. "Your doll thinks that she has gained weight and is looking fat." Said Arsalan opening the back camera showing her. "Nonsense, Arsal. She's not at all fat. Doll, you aren't fat at all infact I think you've become more lean since the last time I've seen you." Said person. "Oh, aren't you becoming too cute, and we just met a few days ago, remember? Did you forget it already, and are you taking your medicines regularly?" Said Sara looking at the phone. "Yes, I'm. Now hush, just go and enjoy. You're very looking beautiful and Arsal. Don't forget to send me the snaps." Said the person hanging up the call, with Arsalan replying in positive.

Sara and Arsalan came out only to see everyone gone, and they, too, after locking the door, made their way towards the destination. Meanwhile, Saransh reached the decided venue first and was checking the arrangements. Due to the people being more, he had booked the whole terrace, which has a long table and could accommodate everyone. Saransh's parents were the second one to reach there. "Anshu, this is so beautiful. Look at my son's choice. You just kept picking on my poor baby." Said Seerat, nudging Samrat, making him roll his eyes. "Yes, our son has a nice choice as I've already seen his choice. But about Maira's choice, I'm not sure about that." Said Samrat, making both mother-son duo to just ignore him, shaking their heads.