CHAPTER 1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Asma was running away from the masked men when she collided with someone, making her alarmed she tried attacking the person even in her weak form. Arsalan was making sure everyone was out when he collided with Asma he was shocked to see her bloody form. Her head was injured and was bleeding profusely. "Ashima? Ashima, hey! Hey, look at me. Ashima, what happened? Who did this to you? Please don't close your eyes." Said Arsalan panicked. "They_Arsal_Uncle_masked they killed." She blabbered incoherently before losing her consciousness. He lifted her up and took her with him, panicked. The boys were all helping the people, the officers and the fire truck had already arrived. Ishaan was looking for Manish and Asma but was unable to find them. Suddenly, he heard Noorie's screaming and rushed towards her but was shocked to see the scene. There was Arsalan carrying an unconscious Asma calling out for her doctor. "Maara!?" Shouted Ishaan loudly before running to her. "Arsalan, what had happened to her? Why is she like this? Doctor, is somebody there? Help!" Said Ishaan shouting. A stretcher was brought, and she was taken inside. "I'm sorry, sir, but all our doctors are occupied at the moment. Many of our staff are injured, including the doctors and the patients. So, all are busy attending the injured." Said a nurse making her towards them.

"I don't need a goddamn doctor. Just shift her to O.T. I'm a doctor too she's losing too much blood. If anything happens to my sister, then I'm going to sue the whole hospital." Said Arsalan shouting loudly, gathering the attention of many people. The frightened nurse was instructed by Arsalan. He went inside to carry on with her treatment. The other boys, too, reached the scene, Ahaan took a hysteric Noorie in his embrace, and Armaan and Saransh rushed towards a grieving Ishaan who was just staring at the direction of the O.T After an excruciatingly long time, Arsalan came out of the O.T., Ishaan rushed towards him, "Arsalan is she okay?" He called looking at him. "Yeah, but due to the blood loss and her head being injured, she has gone into shock. we have to wait for her to gain consciousness." Said Arsalan looking at them. "Where are the other girls? Did you find them? Where are they? What about Manish Uncle?" Said Arsalan looking at them. "No, we didn't. I was looking for them when I heard you shouting, " Said Saransh looking at them.

"The cops are checking the casualties. All the injured persons are taken for treatments." Said Armaan looking at them. Meanwhile, an officer reached there. "Sir, you here?" He said, addressing Saransh. "Yeah, what's the status?" Said Saransh asking him. "According to the hsopital authorities, the fire was on the third floor which gradually increased till the later three floors. We have many injured patients along with the hospital staff. And one patient was found dead." Said the officers alerting him. "Okay, check the floors throughly once again. And did you get to know the reason behind the fire?" Said Saransh. "Okay, sir. And we aren't sure, but we'll know soon. There are chances of it being intentional." He said, informing him. "Why do you think it's intentional?" Said Arsalan asking him. "Sir, the third floor from where the fire initially started has been renovated, and new generators and electrical supplies were fixed, so the chances of short circuit is low. It seems that they just wanted a choas on the third floor." Said the officer answering his question.

Saransh's phone rang. He received it to see Rohan calling him. "Yes, Rohan!" Said Saransh receiving his call. "Sir, you need to come to the back gates of the hospital." Said Rohan before hanging up. "Noorie, you stay here with Ishaan. We'll be back." Said Saransh going towards the parking along with the boys. "What happened, Rohan?" Said Saransh looking at him. "Sir, these men were lying unconscious when we reached here. In total, we found seven like them, not responding but is alive." Said Rohan gesturing towards the men lying. Arsalan rushed towards them before checking them, "They'll be up in a few hours. I'm sure it's done by Seher. She's the only one who uses this pressure point technique." Said Arsalan looking at them.