CHAPTER 8️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Noorie went into the living room waiting for Sara and Arsalan. Grandma entered into the living room, looking at Noorie she was very much surprised. "Hoorie, you know you're looking just like my Haana." Said Grandma (Rehana - Noorie's mother. ) "Really Grandma?" Said Noorie, surprised. She twirled, holding her dress and showing it to her again in excitement. Grandma cupped her cheeks and pecked her on her forehead and cheeks. Sara entered the living room, "Oh! Noorie cutie. You're looking very gorgeous." Said Sara looking at her. "Let's click some pictures. Poor Ahaan has been waiting for it for so long and messaged me at least 100 times." Said Sara winking at her, making her blush.

Arsalan reached the scene of them being busy clicking the pictures. He saw Noorie dressed up as a princess looking like the princess she was, Her father's princess and her brother's angel along with the boys. He went towards her and cupped her cheeks, and kissed her forehead. "Despite Ahaan being the first one to wish and sen you the gift , you had used the first gift on your birthday of your brother's." Said Arsalan looking at her grinning with a mischievous wink, and Sara just shook her head at him. Noorie just chuckled at him and kissed his forehead. "Thanks, big bro. I absolutely loved it." said Noorie, referring to the dress. "Come on, we are getting late." Said Sara looking at the duo. "Grandma, it will be more fun if you both would have joined us." Said Sara looking at her. "Where are we going, and why aren't you both coming?" Said Noorie looking at them. "That's a surprise, Hoorie, and you'll go. I'm fine at home. These days, the enjoyment is taking a toll on me. And moreover Mallika is here and from tomorrow we have to start preparing for Saransh's wedding." said Grandma, looking at them, making them nod in agreement.

Arsalan, along with Sara and Noorie, reached the parking. Sara was the one who's going to drive them onto their destination, with Arsalan in the passenger seat and Noorie in the backseat. Noorie was too excited to reach the spot that they're taking her. One thing she is sure that they have a surprise planned again for her birthday, but she's unable to detect the venue. She was too curious as soon as the car reached the water side. She was shell shocked to look at the area being surrounded by water, making her wonder whether they were going to party on a lakeside. Arsalan gets out of the car, giving his hand to Noorie for holding. Sara, too, parked the car and went out looking at Arsalan, helping Noorie out of the car. This time, they had a black cloth to cover her eyes.

Nootie was walking with the help of Arsalan & Sara, and they reached the yatch. They entered carefully inside with all of them present inside, looking at Noorie entering. They were all looking at her in wonder. She's simply looking like an ethereal regal princess. "I'll uncover your eyes, on the count of three open your eyes, Okay. One, two, three." Said Sara, untying the cloth and started counting. As soon as Noorie heard three, she opened her eyes, surprised with the view of the wooden cabin that came in front of her, but suddenly she heard the sound of water flowing. She rushed out at the deck of the yatch and was shocked to see the view. "Happy Birthday, Noorie Bear." Said Arsalan reaching towards her. She lunged at him in a tight hug, making him stumbled but he balanced himself.

"This is awesome, big bro. Seriously, a birthday spent on the yatch is the perfect gift that anyone could get." Said Noorie looking at them. "It was Samaira's idea." Said Sara looking at her. "Thank you so much, Maira. I loved it."said Noori, looking at her. "All thanks to Mair, and we did so much work to decorate it. What about that?" Said Roshn, narrowing her eyes. "Okay. Fine! Thanks to all my dear brothers and sisters-in-law."said Noorie, looking at them winking at the boys and Sara and Roshni just shook her head at her. "Me too?" Said Shruti. "Yes, you two. Asad bro is my brother too, isn't it?" She said, looking at him, who replied in positive. "But Noorie, you have two more persons to congratulate," said Asad, making her confused. "Two more?" Said Noorie. "Yes, your nieces or nephews." Said Asad holding Shruti's stomach. "Omg! Omg! Is it true? You're having twins?" Said Noorie jumping. Shruti nodded in positive along with Asad like the proud parents. "I'm so happy. This calls for a double celebration." said Noorie, looking at her. She embraced her tightly. "Okay, let's go inside. We all have many things to do, plus the enjoyment. " Said Saransh looking at them.