CHAPTER 2️⃣3️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Ishaan reached his house and  freshening himself up. He rushed towards Armaan's apartment; with the  help of the keys, he went inside and looked for a duffel bag. He stuffed some of Armaan's clothes and went towards the parking lot on his way to pick Asma. He reached the parking lot and started his journey towards Asma's office as it's her time to leave and hasn't left the office yet. He informed her about him reaching her office to pick her up.

At the hospital, Sara was sitting beside Roshni, staring at her bandaged face. The rage she felt was incomparable, the person who is responsible for her this condition is going to shed tears of blood, she vowed to herself as if promising Roshni that her each and every drop of blood won't go in vain and will be avenged. Arsalan entered the room to call her to eat something holding a packet of food. He reached towards her, handing her the packet and urging telling her to eat, and he took e seat beside Roshni. "Hey, Ro! Get up fast. We are waiting for you, especially that husband of yours. He is going bonkers. Searching for you like  a mad man and finally finding you that too in this condition is too hard for him. I know you're too strong for  these injuries to restrict you." Said Arsalan. Looking at the cheerful Roshni who is everytime bickering with Noorie lying on the bed immobile has put him into a tough spot, he has taken Sara's friends as his sisters and he'll not sit quiet till his sister won't get justice.

On the other hand, Ishaan reached towards Asma's office building and texted her that he had arrived. He got out of the car and was leaning towards it, checking his phone and waiting for Asma to come. His wait for over as he saw Asma rushing towards with jovial smile that he was not able to reciprocate cause he know after he gave her Roshni's news she won't be in the condition to smile anymore. Looking at her, he decided that he'll directly take her to the hospital and not tell her now.

"What happened? You are looking gloomy. Did something happen? Are you fine, your face is looking pale?" Asked Asma, looking at him, making him cheer up a bit at her care for him. "No, I'm perfectly alright, and now that I've seen you, I'm feeling better than before. What is going to happen to me?" Said Ishaan looking at her and opening the car's door for her to enter. Asma entered the car and  fastened the seat belts. They started the journey with a cheerful Asma as she was not aware of the waves of shock that's approaching her way and a very nervous Ishaan already expecting her reaction.

As Arsalan and Sara were in Roshni's room checking if everything's alright or not, if the drip is fine and fussing about everything that is related to connected to her in the hospital's room;  Ahaan and Noorie entered the room at the same time. Ahaan told Arsalan to go to Armaan as he'll come anytime from the cafeteria and Sara to wait outside as Ishaan will be reaching anytime with Asma. As they already have an idea, she is going to be furiously worried, let me tell you reason for her being furious plus worried, she'll be worried for Roshni and furious at the group for hiding it from her.

Ishaan, along with Asma, reached the hospital, making Asma puzzled and worried, thinking the scenarios to visit the hospital. "Shaan, why are we here? Are you sure you're not ill?" Asked Asma, firing questions at him. "Yes, Maara. I'm fine. We are here to see someone close who's admitted here." Said Ishaan looking at her. "Now, you are scaring me, Shaan. Please tell me who's here and why you have this bag with you and what's in it?" Asked Asma, to which he asked her to trust him and follow him without asking anything further. She complied, as they reached near Roshni's room. Asma was now getting scared for their well-being as she could see Armaan and Arsalan sitting with a very worried Sara.

"You all are here, too. Please tell me what's happening, Shaan is not telling me anything. Why are you all so gloomy? Where are Noorie, Ahaan, and Roshni? Are they also here?" There was no stopping her. She started firing her another round of questioning sessions. To which Sara held her hand and slowly took her inside Roshni's room. As Ahaan and Noorie were blocking her view, she was not able to see Roshni lying on the hospital bed.