CHAPTER 6️⃣5️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Finally, Saransh decided to break the news. He stood up from his seat and went towards Samaira, taking her hand in his. "Okay, so as you all know that I have arranged this family dinner for sharing good news. Some days prior, I had proposed Samaira as I'm in love with her, and she too accepted my proposal. Me and Aira, I mean Samaira, is engaged and wanted to get married." Said Saransh finally dropping the bomb, making the people who were unaware of it freeze except Sara & Arsalan, his parents, her parents, and Samaira. Sara & Arsalan, being the silent spectators, were enjoying their reaction, and Arsalan was recording it too.

As soon the effect wore off, Saransh was grabbed by Ishaan, Armaan & Ahaan, and was lifted up in the air. Taking him by surprise, he shouted loudly, and they just congratulated him, cheering loudly. Roshni, Asma, and Noorie went towards Samaira, taking her in a bone crushing hug, making her surprised. "Omg. Maira! Congratulations. You both are sure very fast. Engaged and all. And will be married in no time then." Said Asma, looking at her and nudging at her. Samaira blushed furiously. "Aira!!! Not bad, not bad!" Sajd Roshni tesing her more. "Boys, put him down this instant." Said Seerat ordering them. Making them obliged instantly. "You moron! you didn't tell us anything. When did this happened and why were we not informed?" Said Ahaan patting his back harshly, making him wince.

"Yes, Anshu baby. You should've told us. Didn't you see her first in the hospital during Sunahine's kidnapping? It was love at first sight, wasn't it?" Said Armaan this time. "But this is cheating, you've told him and not us." Said Ishaan gesturing at Arsalan, who was looking proud of his achievement, infuriating them more. Sara was amused at how he was teasing the boys. She urged him to sit quietly and not to tease them more. "Is it done? Does anyone have something to ask more or say more than please continue, I'll listen to it first and then proceed with my talk?" Saod Saransh glaring at the boys. "Yes, Saransh, bro. I want to say something." said Noorie, looking at him. Making all of them chuckle at her and Saransh to bang his head with his hand, at her innocence. "Yes, Noorie Bear, please say. You were only left. Roshni and Asma, did you also want to ask something, too?" Said Saransh looking at them.

They just shook their in negative stifling their chuckle, and Noorie proceeded with her question, making all of them smack themselves on their heads. "Did you propose her on your knees or like a strict cop you said to her to marry you? Otherwise, you'll get her behind the bars." Said Nolrie and saw all of them were looking at her with an 'Are your serious' expression. "What! It was a genuine question, and I really wanted to know." said Noorie, defending herself, making them shake their heads at her. "No, Noorie Bear. Do you think of me like that? I haven't done any kind of that thing infact I gave her a decent proposal. Didn't I, Aira?" Said Saransh asking Samaira, looking offended. "Yeah, in fact, the first time was a little different, but the second one was even more nice and cute." Said Samaira looking at him. "What!!! You proposed to her twice." Said Roshni shocked.

Samaira just described his proposal in detail, making all of them burst out in laughter at his first proposal. "Anshu, who proposes like that?" Said Seerat, rolling her eyes at him, shaking her head. "Now I know that you've surely gotten changed in the hospital. You're not my son at all. You just drained my name." Said Samrat, looking at him, making Saransh stare at him in disbelief. "Ma!!!!" Said Saransh in horror, who just smacked his father in return, making him glare at Saransh, who looked smug. "0mg, Saransh, I thought you were at least soft in your real life, but you were the same strict cop in life too, just like your work." Said Roshni and Asma at the same time. Meanwhile, the boys were laughing at their hearts content, including Arsalan, who was also unaware of his proposal. "Yes, Saransh, I also didn't accept this from you." Said Grandma too, and he can't help but stare at them in disbelief for making fun of him and enjoying his situation.