CHAPTER 6️⃣0️⃣

*AUTHORS POV*

Grandma was in a trance feeling the loss of her children , and their heart felt grief that they had overcome in a race of time. They were each other's support system with Samrat and Seerat (Saransh's parents) backing them up. Samrat, Seher's brother, and Saransh's father tried to take Sara away, but she wasn't ready to go leaving them alone, so he just respected her decision and let her stay with them. Saransh and Arsalan were there for everyone throughout the odds, sticking together. In the amidst of their journey,  Arsalan and Saransh met Ishaan, Armaan & Ahaan, and they all become a part of their small family along with Roshni.

When they had found Roshni roaming alone without any knowledge and with a question of 'Where to go', then Sara was the one who took her in her embrace, making her a part of them. They all became tight kintted family with a goal to punish those who had wronged them, and this was not the revenge of one they all are in this together. With planning and plotting for years, nothing was coincidental but planned. Each and every card were played carefully by them, with Sara being the mastermind of the plan. She knows what's going on and what will be happening. Their planning is just perfect, who's going to be caught, and when is going to be caught is perfectly planned out.  They were not the prey, but they were deliberately diverting the minds playing games and acting like prey.

Grandma and Mallika, after an emotional breakout, reached out to the living room, washing their faces. "Malli, don't you think it's very silent today where are the children?" said Grandma, taking in the silent atmosphere. "Yes, why is it so silent?" Said Mallika going to look for them.  Grandma went to Asma's room to see, she was busy on her phone, She called her to have dinner, then the next was Noorie, who was taking her a nap. She woke up her too and ordered to come for dinner. Mallika went to Roshni's room to see both of them playing arm wrestling, making her smack her head, looking at the crazy couple. She told them to come for dinner too, to which Roshni said that she's winning and would come fast after defeating Armaan, who just looked at her amused and Mallika in disbelief.

Next was Sara's room, as usual she was busy doing something in her laptop. She knocked and entered inside as it was already ajar. "Why don't I see you resting or relaxing anytime? I'm just working and working just like your father." Said Mallika, shaking her head to make a smile appear on her face. "Auntie, do you know my father too?" Said Sara leaving her laptop and giving her full attention. "Yes, he was your Samrat Uncle. I mean mother's brother's best friend. Your uncle was in the defence, so both of them were in the same field. So whenever we went to meet Seher, he was always present there." Said Mallika smiling.

"Your mother, despite aspiring to be a doctor, was too dumb for her liking. But we know that he just comes to see her and whenever she's not looking he just kept staring at her even her brother had some idea about it. But your mother never ever talked to him except the pleasantries because we knew that she too had a crush on him but won't say it out loud. They just had their hide and seek type of love. It was so amusing to watch your big bad father who had defeated hundred without breaking a sweat, starts stuttering and sweating whenever he comes in front of her." Said Mallika with a chuckle. "I know whenever mumma used to be angry on me, he just kept quiet but silently on my side every time." Said Sara with a chuckle of her own.

"I'm sure he was that overprotective father wanting to keep his baby girl locked in a castle." Said Mallika grinning. "Yes, he was. He had already trained Anshu and bunny to keep the boys miles away from me, but most importantly, he had taught me to protect myself from a very small age, making mumma very irritated at his overprotectiveness Do you know, once during my 10th birthday, he hadn't arrived and was on a mission, so I too was very stubborn and decided not to celebrate until he arrived. He directly arrived in a jet super fast as soon he finished in his uniform and came to wish me. Mumma was so angry with both of us because he had forgotten to hide the gun, and I had made him fire it in front of my friends. Mumma didn't let us go anywhere together out as a punishment, which made him upset rather than me." Said Sara laughing at the incident.