Demonic Regime: Rebel Lover

Milo was born and raised to serve werewolves

Milo was born and raised to serve werewolves. His family has been slaves to the pack since the great war, and his place in the world has been beaten into him. The time has come for Milo to leave his family as he is sold off to another prominent family in the Wolfsbane pack who own the Jamestown Estate.

The human spends his days cleaning and trying to be unnoticed by the household's mistress, but he finds it hard to avoid the heir to the family's fortune. Collin seems to be constantly watching the human, and his attention is causing problems. The mistress of the house has placed a target on Milo and isn't afraid to voice her disdain for the human.

Milo wants nothing to do with the family drama and wants to focus on completing his chores. Unfortunately for him, Collin seems only to be able to focus on him.

***

Note: This book was always planned to show different viewpoints of this world dynamic. The other characters will play a part. Jed and Axil will also be in this story, but I felt their central conflict ended when they mated, so I moved on to show this world from the viewpoint of a slave from Wolfsbane.