Chapter 12: New Clothes (Collin)

I kicked the door shut behind me and walked over to the bed. Setting the box I was holding down, I used my claw to cut through the tape. Milo lifted his head from the mound of blankets he was curled up in. The temperature in my room wasn't ideal for hairless humans.

"What is that?" He rubbed his eyes.

"For you." I opened it and lifted out the clothing I had ordered. "Hopefully, they fit. I called the shop owner and told her about how big you were."

He crawled across the bed and seemed confused. "Why?"

"I felt like it." I grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "Take this off."

Milo pulled it over his head. "Um... sir?"

"Hmm..." I took out the tissue paper. The blue and golden formal outfit sat in the bottom. It was beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted.

"I'm feeling better." He rubbed his arm. "I should get back to work soon."

I groaned. "I don't exactly trust the other slaves and my mother proved I can't trust my own family, either. It better if you stay here until I figure it out."

He bowed his head. "Okay."

Patting his head, I dipped down to his level. "You're keeping me company. That is a pretty labor intensive job. There are very few people that I even want around me."

Milo smiled. "So what is it?"

"Well, let's put it on." I helped him off the bed and lifted out the knee length skirt. "Pants and tails don't work well together so this is what we wear to formal events." Holding up the blue fabric with golden trimming to his waist, I smiled. It looked great.

"Wow," breathed Milo. "It's really nice."

"Put it on for me."

He took it and ran his hands along the soft material. Taking off his pants, he stepped into the skirt and pulled it up. I helped him secure it in place and connect the two piece of the metal belt and stepped back. The human looked a little unsure. His shoulders were rolled forward and he was staring at his feet. Lifting out the robe, I held it up for him. Milo slipped his arms into it.

"Wow." I smoothed his hair down. "It's so much better than I imagined." My hand touched the metal band around his neck. It didn't look right with that ugly thing around his neck. I pressed my thumb to the lock and the collar snapped open.

Milo flinched and his hands went to his neck. For once, he looked at me without me having to beg him. "Why did you?"

I shrugged and tossed the collar on the bed. "I have something better." I went into my closet and opened up the doors to my jewelry cabinet.

All of the ones I wear would be too bulky for someone so small. They worked for a werewolf but would completely swallow up a human. Unlocking the glass panel, I choose a thin gold necklace. Going back to the bedroom, I spotted Milo checking out his outfit in the mirror. I bet it would look even better on a werewolf. Subs didn't change much in size so it should fit no matter his form.

Walking up behind Milo, I looped the chain around his neck and did it up.

The human pressed his hand to it. "It's very nice, sir, but I don't understand why you bought it."

"I wanted to see what you looked like." I changed forms and hugged him from behind.

"I'm a slave, sir," he whispered. "I don't need clothes like this."

"It would fit a werewolf too."

His whole body tensioned.

I turned the boy around. "Look at me, Milo."