•Park(Skephalo)•

Made on: 23rd of December 2020
Published on: 11th of January 2021

They muffin duo was currently on the couch, sleeping  and cuddling after watching a movie. The T.V. was long turned off while the sun created the evening heavenly glow, across their faces, from peeking through the blinds. A light breeze swayed the tree's leaves and they made a rustling noise.

While the atmosphere was tranquil, a random trucker came by a blew his horn, loudly, disturbing the neighbourhood's silence, Skeppy immediately woke up and looked around frantically before realizing that he wasn't in danger and relaxed his muscles. 

Skeppy placed his head back onto Bad's shoulder but didn't fall back asleep but his eyes followed as random cars, varying on colour whizzed by. Skeppy then looked up at the ceiling, trying to look for an activity to distract his brain from the impending silence.

'Where can I go? What can I do?'   

Skeppy eyes lit up as he lifted his head abruptly from Bad's shoulder, waking up Bad from the sudden movement. 

"Wha--buttercup??"  Bad said, voice raspy, slowly lifting his head up to meet Skeppy's eyes.

"Bad! Can we go to the park??"
"Uhm. . . . . sure? Lemme just wake up first. . . " Bad said as he quickly regained full consciousness. Skeppy nodded placing a kiss to Bad's jawline, informing him that he will be getting them some clothes to wear, and some bread.

Skeppy raced to the bathroom, simply splashing his face, and then entered their bedroom, picking out some random outfits.

Their outfit, they have matching outfits.

"Babe! You ready!?" "Yea! Lemme just get the bread!!" Skeppy yelled from the kitchen to Bad who was already out the door, Skeppy rushed to out the bread into a bag and sped over to Bad, linking their arms

"Babe! You ready!?" 
"Yea! Lemme just get the bread!!" Skeppy yelled from the kitchen to Bad who was already out the door, Skeppy rushed to out the bread into a bag and sped over to Bad, linking their arms. The park was only a few minutes away, so they didn't spend that much time walking.

When they saw the iron arch that led to the entrancing park, they smiled to each other as they waltzed forward, they just  browsed the scenery and admired the orange and pink gradient colouring the sky. They soon found a nearby pond, inhabited by three ducks.

"Bad! Look ducks!!" Skeppy said tugging on Bad's arm, in child-like glee
"I see them pumpkin, let's get the bread"

They eagerly sat on the wooden bench, Bad more composed than Skeppy, Skeppy took the bread out of the bag and started to break into mini pieces to throw at the ducks. Bad occasionally threw some pieces but he was really just admiring the beauty of the place.

"Awww. . . . . ." Bad turned his head to see Skeppy looking at the ducks sadly.
"What happened babe?"
"I ran out of bread. . . . . "
"Welp, time to go home"
"Whyyyyy"
"Because~ it's almost night~"
"Fineeeeee~" 

Skeppy said while getting up with Bad, Bad noticed the look on Skeppy's face.

"We'll come back tomorrow"
"Promise?" Skeppy said while holding out his pinky 
"Promise." Bad reaffirmed, linking their pinkies, sealing the deal with a kiss on the cheek.
"Shall we go home?"
"We shall"

Word Count: 525