God (s)(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 13th of February 2021
Published: 1st of March 2021

Both George and Dream were gods. George had the power to control the time of day and Dream was the god of nature. They were two of the many gods to have created the universe, but they were the only gods to have experienced love. They had fallen for each other a few centuries ago, being confused at their feelings.

Since the world was for the humans, and they couldn't interfere with the world, unless it's for lore. So they had been left to their own devices. . . . and made a little place for them, a whole new place, they made a floating island where George could control the time, and Dream can control the vegetation.

George ran to Dream's room, wanting to interact with him, Dream had been so stressed about the humans destroying his environment, what he made, that George had made the place they would usually go extra special.

"Dream?"

George asked, slowly looking into the room, seeing vines all across the room. George huffed, with a fond smile on his face, and maneuvered through the vines to see Dream floating in the air, on his back and carefully making flowers grow on nearby vines, by waving his hands in a clockwise motion, it was a way to ease his anxiety.

"Dream?"

He asked once again, now much softer. He watched as Dream's head turned to him, half-lidded emerald green eyes staring at him,

"You wanna escape?"

George asked, watching as the once bored eyes awoke and glimmered with that familiar energy. George smiled as he saw Dream carefully put himself down and walked over to him, stooping down and placing a light kiss to the crown of George's head.

"You seem extra excited today, something I should be worried about?"

Dream asked, wrapping his arms around George's waist, pulling them together

"Nope!"

George said, poorly hiding his excitement and tugging on Dream's hand, wanting to travel there already.

"Ok bubba, let's go, wanna travel by vine?"
"Yesss, my legs are tireddddddd~"

Dream's chest rumbled slightly as he chuckled, he moved his hand and now vines were surrounding their feet, effectively making them grounded to the vines, and moved them to the desired location.

They had to go to a fully colourless room, it just makes the process easier. When they stepped inside they were immediately teleported to the island, but there was enough time for Dream to order the vines back to his room. When they were teleported there, they were by a familiar dark oak tree, and Dream was lying against the tree bark, while George was leaning onto Dream's chest, straddling him.

"So what I wanted to show you was--"

George was cut off by Dream growing a lilac near them, he knew that George's favourite flower was lilacs.

"Do it again! Do it again!"

George said, slightly bouncing from where he sat, making Dream smile, he loved seeing the smaller god happy, he did it again but with roses this time , knowing that George was quite fond of those as well. He plucked the flower out of the ground and tucked it behind George's ear, he made sure there were no thorns.

"My pretty little goddess~"

Dream cooed, laughing at the blush on George's face. George stuffed his face into Dream's shoulder, the petals of the rose stifling Dream. Dream was now petting George's hair as they sat in silence.

"Georgie?"
"Yea?"
"Can you make it sunset? I wanna watch the sunset,"
"Of course, only for you Dreamy,"

George said, lifting his head off of Dream's shoulder and spinning his index finger around, Dream admiring as he saw the sun set.

"That good enough?" George asked
"Perfect baby, everything you do is perfect. . ."

Dream said, placing a light kiss to George's chestnut hair, making the smaller boy giggle.

Word Count: 651

Someone give me dreambur prompts ❣