Attention (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 22nd of March 2021
Published: 25th of March 2021

George - cat
Sapnap - bunny
Dream - dog

They are hybrids

Sapnap's fit

Sapnap was quite a needy bunny, which he got teased for

Sapnap was quite a needy bunny, which he got teased for. It had nothing to do with his animal, he was just really needy.

Dream was out for groceries while Sapnap was simply lying on the couch, he was idly scrolling through his phone when he was washed over by a wave of loneliness.

He frowned and placed the phone diagonally on his chest, wondering what to do about his predicament.

He smiled devilishly as he remembered that one of his boyfriends were still home, he placed his phone on the coffee table and began to wander to George's room.

He trudged up the stairs, and began to see George's room. When he did, he opened the door suddenly, scaring George. He was also scrolling through his phone, and was sitting in the corner of the bed.

"Jesus Sapnap! You scared me!"

George yelled in terror, making Sapnap snicker. Sapnap held out his grabby hands and walked over to George, making George curl in on himself suspiciously.

"Sapnappppp? What are you doing?"

George asked teasingly, using a sing-song voice, his tail swaying slightly. Sapnap bounced onto George, making him let out a manly? scream

Sapnap hugged George in a koala-like manner, hitting George in the face with his ears. George's hands were at the side of his face before comfortably letting his hands thread through Sapnap's hair.

Sapnap smiled and kissed George's collarbone, making him purr in delight. Sapnap enjoyed the quiet and the occasional tap from George's phone.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

"Hello? What's this, a cuddle pile?"

A voice asked,

Drowsily, Sapnap lifted his head and looked behind him to see Dream looking at them with furrowed brows and fond smiles.

"Dreamyyyyy, come cuddddllllleeeee!"

Sapnap slurred, still half asleep. He heard the trudge of footsteps, and George laughing.

He smiled when he felt his tallest boyfriend sit down on the bed, and see him share a sweet kiss with George.

"Dreamyyyyy, I wan' kiss!"

Sapnap smushed Dream's cheeks and forcefully brought their lips together, making Dream brace Sapnap's hands and kiss him softly.

They were now sitting in silence, Sapnap was about to fall completely asleep when he was met with gentle shove from George.

He was about to whine in protest, when he saw the playful look on George's face. George pointed to Dream, who was mindlessly staring at the bed and scratching George's ear.

It was as if George and Sapnap had read each other's mind when George put down his phone, and Sapnap sat up.

They suddenly launched themselves at Dream, making him tumble over with a surprised shriek.

"What the hell?!"

Dream watched as his smaller boyfriends laughed at his reaction, huffing.

"Awww, Dreamyyyyy's madddd!"

George teased, placing a chaste kiss on Dream's lips.

"I hate you guys sooooooooo much!"

Dream ranted, watching as Sapnap tilted his head with mischievous intent.

"Realllyyyy? 'Cause your tail says different!"

Sapnap points behind Dream to see Dream's tail wagging. George and Sapnap laughed at Dream's predicament, while he just groaned in embarrassment.

"Yea, like you're any better bunny boy,"

Sapnap gasped at Dream's words as George cackled.

God, they were idiots,
But they were idiots in love. . . 💌

Word Count: 561

Love you,

don't die,

thanks adios.