•Fundy wants to go back to sleep(Fundywastaken)•

Made on: 10th of November 2020
Published on: 21st of December 2020

The warmth of the sun hits his pale skin, waking him up in a pleasant mood. The rays of absolute beauty hit him square on the face, warming the environment more. Dream looked over at his phone, and to his surprise there was no new notifications. The floor was like the floor of an ice rink, causing Dream to hiss to the new feeling and trudged to the bathroom to commence his daily morning routine . After around 5 minutes, he finally finished the routine and felt like he was actually awake and so he sauntered down the stairs and was met with a pleasant smell of bacon and eggs.

Unconsciously, a smile snuck its way upon his face as he made eye contact with a familiar fox, the hybrid returned the smile and motioned to the food waiting on the table for him. Dream's eyes beamed as he sat down next to his cinnamon and took the cover off of his food and began to munch on it. It was a comfortable silence that they had both gotten used to, but this morning would just be weird if Fundy didn't do his regular plowing his head into Dream arms.

"Yes sugar?" Dream asked, mouth full of food

Fundy only rammed his head further into Dream arms and nuzzled it slightly. This is Dream's favourite part of the morning, Fundy was always so cuddly in the morning, acting as if he had gotten no sleep when he actually got a solid 10 hours, it was just his natural habit, and Dream wasn't complaining.

"What?~ Foxy don't like mornings?" Dream cooed, causing Fundy's face to flare up. Dream pet Fundy's ears as he continued to eat, soon enough he was finished eating and was going to put his plate in the sink but apparently having a fox in your arms while trying to move is very hard.

"Can I put my plate in the sink?" 

"Noooo. . ." Fundy whined, Fundy had a great dislike for whenever Dream had to leave him, even for a minute.

"Well, can you stand up?" Fundy had a small puzzled look on his face but obeys and wasn't disappointed with the outcome since before he could even render it he was in being picked up in Dream's arms. While he was putting his dish in the sink deciding that he would wash it later , he felt Fundy yawn into his shoulder, safe to say that his heart melted.

"You wanna go back to sleep?" Dream asked in a soft voice acting as if Fundy would break if he talked any louder. Even though, it was very soft he felt a slight nod on his shoulder and that was enough for Dream to readjust Fundy  in his arms to be more comfortable and waltzed up the stairs to his bedroom. But when he went to put Fundy down on the bed and leave, he felt the grip on his shirt tighten 

"S-Stay~" Fundy pleaded, with a small purr at the end. he knew that Dream was an absolute sucker for those purrs, I mean they are so cute could really blame him?

"Ok, I won't go, but can you let go of my shirt?"

Fundy quickly retracted his hands from dream's shirt and relocated them back onto his shoulders so that if he tried to make a run for it he could easily tackle him. Dream obviously wasn't going to run away and went under the covers with Fundy and pretended to not notice when Fundy latched onto him like he was a stuffed animal.

Word Count: 609