Not the same (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 26th of March 2021
Published: 7th of April 2021

This story has age regression not age play 🎀

George was a little but he felt slightly different than all the other littles he would see.

The littles he would see, would be:

Thin
Not a boy

But he was:

A little soft in the stomach and thighs
He had small but noticeable tattoos on his collarbone
He was a boy

Even when Dream would say that it doesn't matter what he looked like, he couldn't help but feel different.

George's fit.

He was now in littlespace and usually he would be talkative and hyper but now he was just rocking on the bed, a stuffy in his arms

Dream was currently just rearranging some stuff in their closet.

He squeezed it and heard the fake barks come from it, making him chuckle and squeeze it again. He kept squeezing the dog, he couldn't stand when he was alone, especially when he was little.

"Are you little sweetie?"

Dream asked carefully, leaning over to George and cupping his cheek and smiling sweetly. George nodded and leant into the warmth of Dream's hand and smiled as he got a kiss on the crown of his head.

"Can you move forward a little peanut?"

George nodded and scooted forward and gasped when he felt Dream slip between him and the bedhead, cuddling his back.

"What's their name?"

Dream asked, pointing to the dog.

"Doggie!"

George squealed, happy that someone cared about his stuffie.

"Oh, what does Doggie like to do?"

Dream asked, George felt heard when Dream kept asking questions about his toy. He loved that someone was actually interested in his stuff.

The questioning was now over and now they were in a comfortable silence, Dream occasionally kissing George on his cheek.

"Daddy?"

George asked, turning around to face Dream, making him hum in acknowledgment.

"Yes pumpkin?"

Dream asked, watching as George swallowed nervously.

"Would you like me better if I was skinny?"

George asked, fiddling with his fingers nervously. He felt the hands that were wrapped around his tummy suddenly tighten, he was now scared that he had said something wrong.

"I would love you all the same pumpkin, skinny or not. You're still my baby boy, nothing's gonna change that."

Dream stated, rubbing the exposed flesh on George's tummy.

"You promise?"

George held out his pinky, wiggling happily when Dream hooked it with his own without hesitation.

"I promise sweetheart,"

Dream brought their hooked pinkies to his mouth and kissed them gently, making George giggle at the ticklish sensation.

Word Count: 452

Love you sugar! 🌸