•Georgie Doesn't Wanna let You go(Dreamnotfound)•

Made  on: 30th of October 2020
Published on: 11th of December 2020

George had always been the clingy type though he would never show it on camera, he would always say he loves Dream off camera.

"Dreamy?"

Dream whipped his head around to see a sight that will make your heart melt. It was George and he was wearing one Dream's hoodies that reached up to his thighs, he also has sweater paws and he was sitting in a 'W' shape on the bed. George made grabby hands and Dream decided to not give into George's needs and gave him this response:

"I need to finish editing this baby. . . "

George gave him a pout and shrunk back into the headrest of the bed. Dream whipped his chair around and was now determined to finish this video so he could give attention to his angel. In record timing he finished his video and sent it upload. He stood up from his chair and heard a satisfying 'pop' as soon as he went to go for some water to re-hydrate himself he felt arms snake around his waist.

"Dreamy~ I missed you~"

Dream heart melted at the tone of George's voice, it sounded so sincere.

"Sorry bubba I needed to finish the video. . ." Dream apologized, before hugging back, this only prompted George to hug him tighter. Dream chuckled slightly at the action before trying to move and then realize that he. . . couldn't. George had the grip of a Burmese phython!

"Can I move?" Dream asked with a smile on his face then he knew that George wouldn't let go until he got what he wanted. . . attention.

"Nooooo, I don't see you for almost the whole day now you expect me to let you go?!" George accused. Then it clicked for Dream, he instantly turned around at the speed of light and swooped up George in his arms, George yelped before realizing that he was getting what he wanted. George nuzzled his head into the crook of Dream's neck and wrapping his arms tighter around his neck, Dream obviously hugged back and pressed small pecks on George's neck. George giggled before pulling Dream into a proper kiss.

After many kisses the pair was sitting down on the bed just cuddling and scrolling through their phones, their hands intertwined and Dream passing a hand through George's hair.

Word Count: 400