Little (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 15th of February 2021
Published: 13th of March 2021

This oneshot has age regression in it, not age play

Age regression - way to deal with stress/ trauma
Age play- kink

Sapnap was a little, he was very open about it, he didn't feel shame when Dream and George found out but there was still that gnawing at the back of his mind that they said, 'they thought it was weird'. Unsurprisingly, they wholeheartedly accepted Sapnap for who he was, and was glad that he had a healthy coping mechanism.

Sapnap was currently regressed, playing with George, Dream was currently replying to some old messages and finishing up one of George's videos, he was generous. He was about to sign out of the editing website and ask George if he could upload the video when suddenly he felt someone's arms wrapped around his neck from behind.

"I feel a little goblin,"

Dream said, getting up from his chair, making the 'goblin' stand on his tippy toes. A giggle came from the 'goblin', that didn't go unnoticed from Dream.

"Oh, it's a bold baby goblin, giggling at me,"

Dream said, abruptly turning around and swooping Sapnap up, making Sapnap wrap his legs around Dream's waist tightly. Sapnap giggled once again and Dream placed a kiss on Sapnap's face.

"How's my baby going?"
"Happy!"
"Happy? Good,"

Dream was about to give Sapnap another kiss but he heard footsteps running down the hall and George panting, holding out his hands teasingly to Sapnap.

"The tickle monster is gonna get you baby!"

Dream exclaimed, as George ran up to them as he tickled Sapnap's sides. Sapnap screeched in joy, and squirmed, trying to get out from the tickling but Dream kept him in place. The tickling eventually ceased, George sitting on the edge of the bed, admiring Sapnap as he caught his breath.

"Made me loseeeeee!"

Sapnap pouted, making Dream and George chuckle.

"Awww, but you're so cute~ Wanna go get some cookies?"

Dream said, focusing on Sapnap but giving George just enough mind to go get the cookie jar. As George walked out to go get it.

"Cookies!"

Sapnap exclaimed, as Dream bounced him as they walked out of the room.

Word Count:368