•Photogenic (Dreamsoot)•

Made on: 10th of December 2020
Published on: 19th of December 2020

Wilbur had been told that he was a photogenic person and he couldn't agree more. He had always been the confident type, nothing could ever bring his confidence down, so when he applied for the modeling agency, he wouldn't say he was all too surprised when he got accepted.

It was just another day, or so he thought, he was walking towards the modeling building when he arrived he was immediately was informed that an upcoming photographer was coming in since he passed the interview and was assigned to him.

Wilbur was interested, because he's been in the industry for years and never had he been informed of a new person, he would usually figure it out at the shoot, so what could be so important about this person?

Wilbur now walked to the room with a new look, instead of boredom it was replaced with curiosity. When he walked in the room, he saw a mocha chocolate backdrop and someone fixing the camera. 

Silence filled the room as Wilbur examined the presumed boy, he was fit but not enough to have muscles, definitely an inch taller than him, with a mop of dirty blonde hair and a black earrings, contrasting with his light green shirt, the top unbuttoned, with some black tight jeans. He was dreamy

Wilbur was in awe, he was sure that he was the model joining him and someone else was the camera man. The boy turned around and locked eyes with Wilbur, and Wilbur was sure that he turned to jelly. Beautiful green eyes stared at him and a cluster of freckles was spread across his face.

"Are you the model?" the boy asked, voice smooth as silk.
"Y-Yea, you're the c-camera man?"
"Yep"

Wilbur wasn't sure why he was feeling like this, he was usually so confident.

"Ok, so your outfit is over there" he pointed to a room " put it on and we could start."

Wilbur nodded, knowing his voice would betray him. He hurriedly put it on, it was a brown jacket, most likely from goodwill, and a white vest beneath it and some pants, similar to Dream's with a pitch black beanie.

He walked out to see the cameraman waiting for him. 

"B-By the way, w-what's your name?"
"Oh! Dream, Dream's my name." Hm, makes sense.

Wilbur hummed in acknowledgement and stood in front of the camera, following the instructions given. This particular shooting was different because, instead of silence that fills the room per shoot, Dream was constantly complimenting him with every pose. 

Instead of knowing he was good-looking, he was feeling good-looking.

The end of the photoshoot came way too fast for Wilbur to appreciate. He didn't want to leave Dream just yet, at least without knowing  that he would be there tomorrow.

"Alright! We're done!!" Dream said, as he snapped the last shot. Wilbur unraveled himself from his position.

"S-So. . ."
"Hm?"
"I was wondering if you would like to catch a coffee." Wilbur looked up at Dream and saw a shocked expression

"I-It's fine, if y-you don'-t want to!"
"Wilbur."

Wilbur looked up

"It's fine, I would love a coffee." Dream said with a smile.

Word Count: 515