•Fundy's Puppy Eyes(Fundywastaken)•

Made on: 26th of November 2020
Published on: 29th of December 2020

it was quite a sad day for fundy, well not that sad but he felt betrayed, well not that betrayed but it still hurt. you see dream had promised fundy that they were going to have a movie night, but it just so happens, that the exact day that he promised the movie night. everyone had apparently needed help, other youtubers, coders and some rando on twitter.so that's the reason why fundy was now on the couch, aggressively squinting at his phone, while venting in his notes. 

he was just about to give up because even dream said that it may take quite a while to get all the work done. but was that going to stop fundy? no! so he just kept thinking of ways to get dream to watch treasure planet with him. an figurative lightbulb lit up above his head as he thought about his master plan.he sneakily crept up the stairs, making sure to not alert dream that he was there. when he reached the recording room's door he made sure that dream wasn't on discord with anyone by carefully listening. 

once he was certain that dream was just editing some random video. he carefully opened the door, only to see his fiancé editing away at the manhunt video. he quietly snuck behind him, and wrapped his arms around dream.dream was taken aback by this and tried to pry the attacker's arms off of him, but when he realized that it was fundy, he relaxed. 

"hi baby~" 
"i thought we were gonna have a movie night. . ." fundy whined, 
"oh! sorry baby. . .  but my friends need help."

fundy had obviously known that dream was going to pull that card and used his ultimate weapon. . .

"pretty please. . ." fundy said while doing some puppy eyes while lifting his pastel pink sweater paws into view and put his pretty pink plump lips into a small pout. dream turned his head to the side to hide his burning cheeks.

"those won't work on me this time. . ."
"please babe?~"
"nope. . ."

now fundy was getting a little annoyed so he plopped himself down on Dream's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, keeping him in place. dream now was in shock but when he came back to earth he realized: this wasn't a battle he was going to win, so like anyone would do he gave up.

"fine, fine, we can watch treasure planet. . ." dream said as he gifted fundy a small peck on the nose, fundy pulled him in for a proper kiss and cheerfully said "puppy eyes for the win!!"

dream only chuckled and picked up his beloved and carried him down the stairs only to see treasure planet ready to play.

"you planned this, didn't you?"

fundy cheekily smiled and placed another kiss on dream's cheek, as soon as dream sat down, fundy claimed his spot on dream's lap and eagerly played the movie. dream was glad that he took a break and spent time with his beloved.

Word Count: 519