(Dream +Tommy+Tubbo+Ranboo) (Hybrid AU)(Platonic)

Made on: 22nd of January 2021
Published: 3rd of February 2021

Suggested by: @EthanBarqueros

I know they wanted the regular sibling AU but... I wanted to make this 

Tommy and Tubbo are about the size of children, but are as mature as a 16 year old. And have the mind of a 16 year old.

Hybrids were forced to live in a lower status than other people, just because they had 'unnatural' mutations. Tommy and Tubbo were unfortunately a part of the lower status, Tommy being a racoon and Tubbo being a bee, forced to only rely on each other but that changed when they were taken into the care of a man called 'Dream'.

At first, they judged him for being nice to them, not trusting him and thinking he would poison them. But alas, they soon warmed up to him, soon even becoming semi-protective of the man. Tubbo and Tommy would follow Dream everywhere, even to the bathroom but had to wait outside the door.

Today, Dream had to go somewhere, he refused to disclose where he would be going, making Tommy and Tubbo worry where he would be going.

"What if he doesn't come back?!" Tubbo said, head upside down as he laid on the couch.
"Calm yourself down, buzz boy! He probably got some adult shit to do!"
"Hmm, you may be right racoony"
"WHY YOU BUZZER- - - - - "

Tubbo lifted himself off of the couch and sped down the corridors, hovering as high as he could while Tommy jumped trying to grab him down. They were so caught up in their tussle that they only took their attention away from each other, when they heard their names being heard.

They dashed down the stairs and saw Dream awkwardly standing half-way through the door, as if he was holding something with the other arm.

"S-so you guys know how I saved you guys from that old woman?"

As Dream asked, memories of the old woman grooming them flashed before them as they nodded, still wondering where Dream was going with this.

"W-well this little guy is the s-same"

Dream said as he revealed a small boy who looked to be half yin and yang, the unknown boy was hiding his face in the crook of Dream's neck, grip on Dream's neck tightening.

Tubbo and Tommy were amazed by the boy's appearance, Tubbo flying over to the boy gently tapping the boy's shoulder while Tommy just admired the boy, he didn't think multi-coloured hybrids exist!

"Hi! My name is Tubbo!"
"r-ranboo"
"Pardon?"
"My na-mes Ranboo"

'Ranboo' said, slowly seeming to get overwhelmed. Dream seemed to notice.

"How about you guys go get your stuffies and show Ranboo them!"

Tubbo and Tommy gasped in response and ran off to their room. Just because you're not 6 doesn't mean you lose your stuffy privilege.

"Hi bubba. . . wanna get a cookie?" Dream asked, voice sounding lighter than a feather as he lightly bounced the boy.

"cookie and cuddles on couch?" Ranboo requested,
"Of course bubba,"

Dream walked over to the kitchen and took out the secret cookie jar that he had hidden in the pantry, he knew that if Tubbo or Tommy knew it would be gone in seconds. Dream handed out the cookie to Ranboo, making them both giggle because of the secrecy.

"What's that?!"

Tommy asked ,looking up at Dream

"Tubbo drop your stuffie and check it out!"
"Affirmative!" Tubbo said, flapping his wings and seeing the cookie jar.
"Cookie jar!"
"What!? How dare you not share?!"
"Runnnnn!" Ranboo yelled, warming up to the family. Dream was laughing as he ran past the two boys.

Word Count: 600🌸