•Sapnap's Sick (Dreamnap)•

Made on: 17th of October 2020
Published on: 8th of December 2020

Sapnap had always been one who got easily sick and he had never liked it. I mean who would, being completely useless while in immense pain, yea doesn't sound to good. That's why when his boyfriend visited he tried his best to hide it, because he didn't want to burden him.

But. . . you see Sapnap was the worst liar in the history of liars.

As you could've guessed Sapnap was outed on the first day due to his balantly obvious sniffles and not-so- surpressed coughs.

"Stop lying! I know you're sick!" Dream said getting a little annoyed that Sapnap kept that saying that he was 'ok'

"I swear *cough* I'm not!" Sapnap cringed at how he had coughed right when he was trying his best to NOT cough. Dream face visibly softened and he wondered why wouldn't Sapnap just accept that Dream knew he was sick? But soon enough a devilish idea come to mind. . . 

"Sapnap, can you follow me for a sec?"

Sapnap nodded and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding thinking Dream had forgotten about their mini fight just now. . .as he was following him to the couch as Dream instructed but as soon as he sat down on that couch he felt hands going to his stomach and. . . . . 

started TICKILING him.

"BWHAHAHAH!!!!! DREAM~ LET ME GO~!"

"No, well not until you admit to being sick!"

Sapnap's eyes widened, this was his plan!? Well it worked because next thing ya know Sapnap surrendered. . .

"F-FINE I'M SICK!" Sapnap screeched, satisfied Dream stopped tickling him and let him breath.

"You sneaky bastard! L-Leading me all the way here, just to torture me!" Dream raised  an eyebrow and teasingly put his arms closer to Sapnap. He shrieked and ran as fast as he can, Dream ran him down just as he thought he lost him he heard faint coughing he followed it and found Sapnap on the floor looking exhausted and coughing weakly.

Then Dream remembered that Sap was sick.

"Awh, cinnamon come here. . ." He said while motioning to his arms and walking closer to him. Weakly, Sap made his way into Dream's arms being engulfed and enjoying his warmth. Dream knew that Sap was sick but since he was this sick was concerning, after he let Sap enjoy his warmth he announced:

"Sap, we need to get up, we can't stay on the floor for forever. . . " Sap couldn't respond with words so he flailed with arms around in protest and nuzzled his face further into Dream's chest.    Dream for the 2nd time that day had a devilish idea.

Quickly, he swooped Sap in his hands in bridal style, Sap made an attempt to protest but decided against it because he wanted to conserve his energy. Eventually, they made their way to Sap's room and Dream hurriedly placed Sap down on his bed, carefully, while making  a beeline for the kitchen to prepare some chicken noodle soup when suddenly he felt a tug on his arm.

"Please stay with me. . ." Sap pleaded 

"Cinnamon. . .  you know I can't"          

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy" Sap complained dragging out the 'y' as if it will help in winning the argument.

"How 'bout this? I go make some food and I will give you an hour's cuddles, hmmmm?"

Sap nodded his head eagerly at this offer, reluctantly he let go and watched as Dream rushed out of the room. After what seemed like an eternity, Dream finally came back with a bowl of chicken noodle soup.

"Baby~ you have to sit up~"

Sapnap did as he was told and as he was doing that he was pushed a little further into the bed though he was curious he decided to not question it as Dream was getting into bed with him.

"Say 'Aaah'"

Sapnap happily complied and was not disappointed when he was met with a burst of flavor, to say he was surprised would be an understatement, he never knew that Dream could cook that freaking good! After a few minutes, the soup had disappeared and a full Sap was lying on the bed

"Now for my cuddles!~" Sapnap said triumphantly 

"Ok, ok you deserve it~" Dream said while placing a soft kiss on his forehead ,Sap leaned into the kiss and hurriedly covered himself with blankets awaiting Dream. Soon enough, Dream had gotten under the covers with him and immediately Sap cuddled him self into Dream and soon they drifted off into a state of slumber.

Word Count: 776

Have a cookie traveler 
🍪
You deserve it
Take it. Now