"Bad, I need help"(Skephalo)

Made on: 19th of January 2021
Published : 24th of January 2021

Skeppy and Bad were hitmen, it was their side job considering YouTube was going pretty well. Skeppy was quite reckless when killing whereas Bad would be precise, Skeppy would kill the person, without muffling their screams, someone checks out the screams and then Skeppy has to kill multiple person, even when he was sent to just kill one person.

Skeppy often got carried away and had to get Bad's help to clean off the blood. Bad would do it but his help would be accompanied by a scolding. Skeppy was assigned by an overly rich woman to kill his elderly husband. The age difference was prominent, the woman was most likely a gold digger but that didn't occur to Skeppy as he walked into the most wealthy mansion he had ever been in.

The walls were polished to the point where you could see your reflection, and there was various glasses/vases, 

'fancy guy' 

Skeppy thought while walking towards the appointed room where she said the old guy would be. He carefully opened the door, it not making a creek since it's so high quality. He looked as if he was asleep.

'thank god'

Skeppy let out a quiet breath he had tried to hold and tip-toed behind the unknown old man, carefully taking out his knife.

(I have a severe phobia of blood, even the mention of it could send me into a panic so just know he cut his throat the red liquid flowed out and now he's dead) (Sorry for being a wuss and not writing it in detail)Just know that he got chased and now he is back in Bad's and his house, hoping Bad isn't home.

Skeppy had gotten home, not too long after the terrible run, he truly believed that he would be caught but sometimes being small and tiny had its perks. He opened the door and prayed, he was never a religious man but right then and there he wished that Bad was asleep so he wouldn't have to worry.

He trudged to the bathroom, red liquid occasionally dripping out of the cut he got on his right arm, staining the carpet underneath. He carefully slammed the door shut and rummaged through the medicine cabinet, taking out some bandages.

Skeppy had not nearly as much medical experience as Bad, how he wished he was here to take care of him, but being bandaged by himself was better than not being bandaged at all.

"Geppy?"

Skeppy looked up and saw Bad looking at him in horror. Skeppy tried to cover his arm, but the red liquid on the bathroom floor, was enough evidence.

"Geppy, please look at me baby. Give me the bandages,"

Skeppy looked away but gave Bad the bandages. Bad brushed his fingertips against Skeppy's arms, flawlessly wrapping his arm in bandages. They were soon finished, Skeppy alone would've taken forever.

"Bubba, just know I'm not mad," Bad said, before connecting their lips together. Skeppy's shoulders slumped  as relief washed over him like a tidal wave.

"Alright bubba, you need to take a bath now," 
"Whattttt, whyyyyy~"
"Because I don't wanna spoon a rotten muffinnnnn~"
"Fineeee, but you're doing my hair."
"Fine by me baby~"

Word Count: 540