Fox + Blob(Fundywastaken)

Made on: 5th of March 2021
Published: 11th of March 2021

Once upon a time, there was a fox and a blob, they lived in a dense forest, hidden from the rest of society. According to society, they were supposed to be enemies, they needed to be fighting but they didn't want to fight.

The fox was laying on a rock, it was nice and warm, it felt exhilarating against his orange fur. The fox squeaked when he felt himself being pushed off of the rock, falling onto the grass floor. He looked up at the offender and saw his familiar blob looking at him with a smile.

The fox huffed and and walked back to the rock, only to be pushed off by the blob again, the blob now in his human form, a hearty laugh coming from the once blob.

The fox transformed into a scrawny boy with brown hair, looking at the now blond man and growling.

"Dreammmm! That was my rock!"

The brown haired man said to 'Dream'. 'Dream laughed and made an L with his hands and put it on his forehead.

"Suck it Fundy!"

Dream said to 'Fundy', 'Fundy' huffing, and making Fundy's tail flicker in annoyance.

"Ugh! Move over!"

Fundy huffed, attempting to push the taller man off of the rock but all that got him was a smug grin.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you sit on the rock!"

Dream said, puckering his lips. Fundy scowled and crawled up on his palms and placed a kiss on Dream's lips, making them both smile.

"Alright, there your kiss -- hey!"

Fundy ended as Dream picked him as and put him between his legs, him technically sitting on the rock.

"See isn't this nice?"

Dream hummed in his ear, making it twitch.

"Sure but make sure, next time you interrupt my sunbathing, I get to still sleep,"
"No promises!"

Word Count: 314