Disabled (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 18th of April 2021
Published: 20th of April 2021

I only did dreamnotfound for this one, instead of dreamnotnap, hope that's ok!

Suggested: Uttiir123

Clarification:

I did consult a disabled person, but if I did make any mistakes/inaccuracies please tell me,

George's disability is severe joint pain, but he got a little physical therapy so he can walk, but he still needs help sometimes.

George hated it when people babied him because of his joint pain, yes he knew that it was nice to let people help every once in a while but sometimes it was too much.

People treated him as if he was going to break under the smallest amount of work, they would offer to carry him, do the most mundane stuff for him and even sometimes offer to feed him even if he could do that perfectly fine.

Sure, he liked it when people helped him get onto small platforms like sidewalks.

It was the small change in the flooring that made his joints hurt.

But when they began to leave their arms around him, from when they helped him get onto the sidewalk, he would begin to get annoyed.

They had good intentions, but they made a terrible execution.

His joint pain would also be very confusing on most days.

The only person who would treat him like a person, was Dream.

Sure, he naturally had his moments when he would treat George like a piece of glass, but they were much less common than other people.

🌸◗ ◖🌸◗ ◖🌸◗ ◖🌸

Scenario #1

George groaned as he rolled over on his back, feeling the duvet comfort his back. He suddenly felt a pain shoot up his spine, making a pained grunt escape from him.

Dream shuffled around at the movement, uselessly trying to stop it.

"Mmm~"

Dream hummed, finally having a hold on George. Engulfing him entirely with his arms.

George huffed and tried to move around to add some relief to his back, but it was no use.

"Dreamyyy! 'M back hurts,"

George whispered-yelled, smiling as he saw Dream lazily open his eyes.

Dream pressed a soft, but lazy, kiss to the top of George's forehead and allowed him to lay on his back. Hearing George let out a sigh on relief when he felt the familiar warmth against his back.

His joint pain is helped when he has something to lean on, one of the many reasons why he hates standing.

"Bad day?"

Dream asked sleepily, yawning after. George frowned and nodded, stretching, and smiling when he heard that satisfying crack.

"Lemme get your wheelchair sweetie,"

Dream offered, motioning to get up. George whined and shook his head, making grabby hands for Dream.

"Hm? What's up?"

Dream asked, furrowing his brows.

"Wan' you to carry me!"

George smiled childishly and grinned wider when Dream huffed fondly.

"Fine, but let me get the corset thingy,"

The author doesn't know what it's called, but it's like a corset that you put around yourself but it's fully made of cotton (or some soft material) and it's for back pain instead of sucking in your stomach.

George laughed but immediately winced when he was sat upright on the edge of the bed.

Dream shot him a sympathetic smile and lifted George's loose white shirt, George shivering when he was exposed to the air.

He carefully wrapped the thingy around George, tightening it to George's satisfaction.

Dream made sure to carefully haul George into his arms, making sure to not hurt his neck, he didn't have any problems there, his neck was just fucked up. He didn't know why.

"Comfy sweetheart?"
"Yea, yea,"

Word Count: 700

Sorry that this took so long!

I know that you gave me multiple scenes but considering my schedule, I couldn't do them all so yea!

I'll probably do a part two!

💞