Don't leave (Ranboo + Michael)

Made on: 20th of April 2021
Published: 16th of May 2021

Michael shook his head and continued to block the door, preventing his dad from leaving.

"Buddy, can I leave now?"

Ranboo coaxed, having a tired but fond look on his face. Ranboo had been wanting to decorate Michael's room and wanted to get some materials.

He thought that Michael was asleep, but he was wrong.

Michael began to squeal in piglin when he saw Ranboo approaching him.

"It's ok, dad will be back! When has Dad ever not been back?"

Ranboo playfully put on one of his dad voices and began to walk to the door, only to get told off in piglin by Michael.

He held his hands up in defense and walked backwards. Making Michael smile in completion.

"Why I no come?"

Michael wasn't fluent in English, but he knew a few words.

"Because of the egg, you remember the egg?"
"Yea, but that what chicken does, what bad?"

Ranboo tried to keep a troubled look off of his face at the reminder of the world that his son would have to grow up in.

Instead, he just smiled and ruffled Michael's fluffy hair.

"It's like a virus basically. If you get near it, you'll get really sick!"

Ranboo made dramatic faces and hand movements, trying to really sell the story.

He knew when Michael's piglin ears drooped slightly, he remembered how he felt when he was sick.

"Not lie?"
"Not lie."

Ranboo confirmed, opening his arms as an invitation for Michael.

Michael immediately took it and jumped into his dad's arms. He was being carried to his room, he huffed but buried his face into the crook of Ranboo's neck, his dull tucks grazing Ranboo's skin.

"Alright, I'll be back in like an hour, don't die!"

And just like that he was left alone, again.

Word Count: 304

Anyone wanna be my Michael? 🥺 (I won't leave promise)