Kisses(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 6th of February 2021
Published: 
19th of February 2021

George was really excited for his order to arrive, Dream was currently out for work so it would be a cute surprise for the both of them. He was now looking up at his ceiling as he laid on the couch, waiting for the package, a deafening silence accompanying him.

When he heard the doorbell ring, he shot up like a bullet while speeding over to the door. The transaction was easily done and was over quick. He put the box gently on the table, running over to the kitchen to get a scissors, chestnut hair bouncing him with as he ran.

Sprinting over, he turned the scissors into a one-blader and cut the box open. There, there it was, delicate malachite fabric, perfectly folded in its plastic chambers. He took it out of the box and giggled slightly at the text.

What was in the box:

He kissed the plastic as if it was the prettiest gem and spun around with it, a giddy smile on his face, before cautiously placing it back on the table but not before forcefully shoving the box off of the polished glass table

He carefully opened the plastic and finally felt the soft fabric, feeling as if he was touching a cloud. He looked up at the clock and smirked.

'15 more minutes until Dream comes back from work'

He went to their bedroom and began to change out of his iconic grey hoodie, putting on a simple sleeveless white vest, slipping on the jacket. Admiring himself in the mirror, he spun around and giggled as he put on the hood.

George flapped his sweater paws, hearing the 'pat pat' from it. He now looked at the clock and now saw that it had 10 minutes left until Dream comes home. He shrugged, despite no one being there.

Placing himself on the bed, resting against the bed head and interacting with his phone, planning to just relax the remaining time out. He was about to just call Dream and ask where he was but he when he heard the familiar 'I'm home', he knew there was no reason to.

He smoothed out any creases that would've come in his way and waltzed downstairs, seeing Dream's back turned, most likely putting his bag down on the counter. George came up behind Dream and hugged him, nuzzling his back,

"Hm? Oh, hi baby, whatcha um whatcha wearing?"
"Frog!"

George replied, slightly stepping away from Dream while he turned around to better see what he was wearing. A light blush dusted Dream's cheeks as he finally saw what George was wearing, George taking a bit of pride in having the other man blush.

"You look so cute baby!~"

Dream said, going to give George some more hugs.

"I know, but did you read the text?"

Dream retracted from the hug slightly, grin widening as he saw it.

"Ohhhh, you're not my baby, you're my princess, aren't you princess?"

Dream asked, picking up George, George's legs wrapping around Dream's waist.

"Yep, now your princess demands you give him a kiss!"
"I guess I have to listen~"

Dream leaned in and delivered a soft kiss to George's lips, moving his mouth slightly, he was now holding George up with one arm and softly rubbing small circles into George's hip. Dream pulled away, leaving George breathless.

"M-more, please?"
"Awww, my baby's needy!~"

Dream paused his sentence, leaning into George's ear.

"Just how I like it~"

Word Count: 837