Sky (Dream + Technoblade)

Made on: 23rd of April 2021
Published: 28th of April 2021

This contains age regression B)

This is platonic,

They were perched on a hill, a high one as well

The sky looked really pretty,

It was all different shades of pink and orange, it was mesmerizing. Especially with the small puffs of clouds which drifted across it.

He was hearing small laughs and saw a pale arm point up into the sky, most likely calling random clouds random things.

His mind was relaxed, tranquil even. The voices had long calmed down, they were enjoying the scenery with him.

His mind felt glazed over with something that felt so familiar but so unrecognizable. He didn't fight the feeling.

"Techno? Buddy, you okay?"

He was okay, he was much more than okay. He was great.

"Bub? You there?"

He shook himself out of his headspace and reminded himself that he was with his friend, who he hadn't told that he regressed.

Dream knew that he regressed in general, but he knew that Dream already had so many responsibilities. That he didn't want to burden him anymore.

"Kiddo? You feeling little?"

Welp, there goes not regressing.

Techno immediately regressed and felt himself nod, giggling at something he couldn't pin point. Maybe it was just to show how happy he was.

"Come here, you must feel all cold over there."

When the words tumbled out of Dream's mouth, he was now aware of how far away from Dream he was.

Honestly, it wasn't that much but it felt like a lot to his little head.

He crawled over and sat himself between Dream's legs, his back against Dream's chest.

"How're feeling bub?"

Dream asked, carefully loosing out Techno's hair and running his fingers through it.

"Happy, really happy,"
"Happy? That's amazing bub,"

Dream congratulated, massaging Techno's scalp. Techno smiled and subconsciously leaned back onto Dream.

"There we go, just relax. I'm going to take care of you,"

Word Count: 321

Love you, 💞