Baby (Dreamnap)

Made on: 5th of May 2021
Published: 25th of May 2021

This has age regression 🥺

They're dating btw

It wasn't a secret that Sapnap was dependant on Dream, it was completely expected since both of them were childhood friends.

It wasn't as if he was alone in his dependancy, both of them depended on each other to even function. They were practically connected by the hip, and if they weren't, they'll do everything in their power to be connected again.

But there were times when Sapnap would need Dream a little more, just needed to disconnect from the world and give over his responsibilities to Dream.

It was an indescribable feeling.

Sapnap's fit

They were now on their bed, Sapnap happily little and Dream having a heart attack from every cute thing that Sapnap does

Sapnap giggled as he heard Dream coo and felt him smush his cheeks, making the pacifier that was in his mouth almost fall out.

"Ah, ah. Good babies don't drop,"

Dream teased, as he watched Sapnap try to push the pacifier back into his mouth, but was much too little for him to do anything.

Sapnap whined and pointed to the pacifer, pouting and making puppy eyes.

Dream chuckled and cupped his face,

"It's ok sunshine, lemme help,"

Dream smiled as he watched Sapnap go cross-eyed and visibly relax when it was now fully in his mouth, shoulders slumping.

"Fank you 'addy!"

Sapnap slurred from behind the pacifier, launching forward to tackle Dream.

Dream squeaked in surprise but wrapped his arms protectively around Sapnap's face as he dotted kisses all over his little ball of sweet stuff.

Sapnap suddenly pulled his face away from Dream, and he was worried for a split second that he was uncomfortable.

But suddenly he felt the awkward press of the pacifier against his cheek, signaling that Sapnap wanted to give him a kiss.

"Thanks for the kiss sweet stuff, I loved it!"

Dream pecked Sapnap's nose and smiled when he felt him release his full weight onto him, now fully relaxed.

Sapnap yawned in a kittenish way, button nose scrunching slightly.

"Poor baby, wanna sleep away buttercup?"

Sapnap was already asleep when Dream suggested it.

Word Count: 375