Poor baby (Dreamnap)

Made on: 14th of March 2021
Published: 11th of May 2021

This is an omegaverse AU, but it's my AU instead of the generic one.

Heat is basically where instead of omegas craving sex, they crave comfort and cuddles and just being taken care of.

Explanation: Omegas feel waves of pain basically when they aren't being hugged etc.

Dream - Alpha
Sapnap - Omega

sapnap whined as he felt another wave of pain hit him, why was dream taking so long?!

he surely had messaged dream, and he saw that the 'delivered' morph to 'read', and he got a response. . . so where was he?

he curled in on himself to try and relieve some of the pain but it was completely fruitless.

he desperately clutched onto the neckline of dream's oversized sweater that was on him, to breathe in some of his alpha's scent, it brought him some solace.

"I'm home!"

sapnap heard dream yell from the downstairs, he yelled out a 'bedroom' and sighed out in relief when he heard frantic steps.

"aww my poor baby,"

dream soothed, walking over to where sapnap was laying. he was careful to not mess up the nest.

sapnap immediately snuggled into dream's arms, his inner omega being pleased at his alpha's chocolate scent.

he pawed and whined disapprovingly at the rough fabric of dream's dress shirt, scoffing when he felt dream vibrate with laughter.

"alright sweetheart, lemme change and then we can cuddle."

dream slowly got up, knowing that if he went faster a strong wave of pain would wash over sapnap.

he practically ripped off his shirt, surprised that none of the buttons flew off. and he changed into a knitted version of sapnap's iconic fire shirt.

he waltzed back to the nest and carefully wrapped his arms around sapnap again, making sure to massage the omega's sensitive ears.

"mm~"

sapnap moaned out in satisfaction, tail wagging lightly at the sensation.

dream chuckled and carefully nibbled on sapnap's bottom lip, making them both giggle.

"don't eat my lip!"

sapnap pulled away and playfully hit dream's chest, the impact practically felt like nothing.

" 'm sorry~"

dream teasingly apologized, trailing his arms up and down sapnap's forearms.

sapnap shivered at the contact and frowned slightly at dream's giggles.

"comfy?"

dream asked, readjusting so his leg was draped over sapnap's.

"mhm!"

sapnap chirped, and dream mentally prepared himself to lay there for the next 11 hours.

word count: 404

give me dreamnotnap prompts!