Mob AU (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 19th of January 2021
Published: 24th of January 2021

The artist had requested that they're art shall not be reposted/used in any way so the link to how they look in going to be in the comments on this  

If you don't want to click on the link:

Dream: Enderman  + Enderdragon
George: Elder guardian/ guardian
Sapnap: Wither + Ghast

Sapnap and George were quite protective of Dream, how could they not be? Most players' objective was to kill him. They would accompany Dream wherever he went but they had their own homes to protect.

George had his underwater temple to protect from players, and Sapnap had to stop players from getting blaze rods. Dream was pretty laid back, most players that would make it here would immediately be demolished by a swarm of endermen attacking them.

Even if the players didn't look at the endermen, endermen would still attack, trying their best to protect Dream. Dream was precious to the endermen, he would always put others first, always kind and most of the enderchilden liked Dream a lot.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
George protecting Dream
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

George would often visit Dream in the End, considering it was pretty boring to be in a realm that only consisted of black, purple and white coloured things. He was currently flying with his trident to the End Portal where they would meet up. The rain droplets battered his face as he desperately attempted to navigate his surroundings.

While he was flying he happened to have come across a village, he was getting quite tired as he kept on throwing the trident to his location. So he camped out on a tree branch as he was regaining his breath he overheard a conversation.

"Come on! The faster we get to the portal, the faster we can kill Dream!"
"Wait! I have a rock in my shoe!"

The second person's comment wasn't nearly as important as the first person. George's ears quirked up as he carefully maneuvered through the trees and as soon as the two persons came into sight, he threw his trident, laughing maniacally as he saw it pierce the unknown person's skin. The other person stood back and screamed, looking around for the culprit. The first person turned into a puff of smoke, bad thing it was hardcore mode.

George launched forward and tackled the other girl?, we don't assume gender here. He lifted up his caramel coloured bangs and watched in a guilty pleasure as the person stared in horror at his third eye. The person turned into a polished stone.

George quietly stood up and looked around, proud of himself for not being caught. He picked his trident up and shook off the remaining blood. There was a red stain on the tip of the trident but that was better than having Dream dead. He soon reached the portal, now determined to meet Dream. He jumped into the portal and shook his head to get rid of the slight nausea that he encountered.

"Bubba!"

George lifted his head to see who called his nickname. He saw Dream sitting on the bedrock pillar with his wings curled. George sported a toothy grin as he put down his trident and watched as Dream flew over to them. George opened his arms for a hug but let out a squeak as he felt himself being lifted off of the ground, he hid his head in Dream's chest, not wanting to look down. Eliciting a chuckle from Dream.

"How're you doing bubba?~" Dream asked, now sitting on top of the obsidian towers, not even scared of the ender crystals. 

"Great, just had some people to rid of"
"Awww, how many people sweetie??"
"Two"
"So little??"
"Yea~ Can-can we just stay here? You're really fucking warm~" George said, dozing off.
"Of course sweet heart!" Dream placed a delicate kiss to George's head.

Word Count: 612

I will do Sapnap protecting Dream in pt. 2 

This chapter is already long ◑﹏◐