Tail (Skephalo)

Made on: 4th of March 2021
Published: 7th of March 2021

This is an AU where Bad ACTUALLY HAS A DEMON TAIL, he doesn't have horns or anything but he does have a tail

Skeppy was lonely, Bad was supposed to be home at 6 p.m. but he had taken a spot for someone who couldn't make the night shift, he was going to be home at nine. He was wearing a blue hoodie with over sized basketball shorts, he huffed as he tossed and turned.

Skeppy was cuddling a pillow, pretending it was Bad, it was now nine and Bad still hadn't come back home, he was about to call Bad to ask where he was but he instead got a call from Bad.

He picked it up and heard the familiar warm honey voice of Bad's

"Hey pumpkin!"

Bad's voice greeted, not helping Skeppy from battling the sleep

"H-Hi Bad, when |yawn| are you gonna be home?"

"Imma be home in about. . . ten- ish minutes, can you stay awake pumpkin?"

"Yea, I can but why did you have to take the shift?"

Skeppy whined, earning a chuckle from Bad

"I needed to! Rose is a nice lady, besides she would do the same for me! Anyway, I earned more money so it's a good thing,"

Bad explained, hearing a huff from Skeppy,

"Yea, yea, I guess. . ."

"Can you open the front door for me? I see our house,"

"Sure, lemme just get up. . ."

Skeppy trailed off, Bad soon hearing the ruffling of sheets.

"Thank you pumpkin, I'll give you lots of kisses for being so patient!"

"Ha! You better!"

Skeppy said, before hanging up when he saw Bad pull into their driveway. He took the keys and unlocked the door, seeing a tall figure walk towards him. He made grabby hands and smiled when he finally got his kiss, he saw Bad's emerald eyes scan his body, practically worshipping him with his gaze.

They walked inside and Skeppy immediately went on his tip toes to kiss Bad again, he felt Bad's hands go to rest on his hips while he placed his arms to rest on Bad's neck. They chased each other's lips and Bad breathed out when he felt the arms around his neck tighten.

His tail slipped around Skeppy's waist and pulled him closer, possessively. Skeppy gasped but let himself be guided, smiling as he felt Bad slowly rub circles into his hip. Skeppy moved his mouth slightly over Bad's, taking in the shudder that racked him. He felt the tail slightly curl around him, suddenly feeling his shirt pool above his waist.

Skeppy gasped and slightly pulled away as he felt Bad's tail slip under his shirt, the cold scales carefully pressing against his flesh, it flicked in disappointment as Skeppy pulled away. Bad moved his hands from Skeppy's hips to the underside of Skeppy's forearms , and looked into Skeppy polished amber eyes, feeling himself melt slightly.

"Everything ok pumpkin?"

Bad asked, biting his lip as he saw Skeppy look at him with swollen lips, shaky breaths, disheveled hair and eyes beaming with need.

"Never been better,"

Skeppy answered, a certain glint in his eyes, diving in for another kiss, making Bad hum in delight, the tail tightening around his waist

Word Count: 550