Cheating (SNF?) (DNF?)

Made on: 2nd of February 2021
Published: 10th of February 2021

TW : Cheating 

Dream and George were currently out in a meadow, admiring the butterflies. Dream seemed to be entranced by the butterflies while George was sporting a small smile. George suddenly pulled Dream back and into an aggressive kiss. Dream was obviously taken aback but he kissed back, wanting to but not questioning George's roughness.

"I gotta go." George said, sporting a fake smile.
"Awww, why??"
"I - I just need to,"
"Finneeee,"
"I'll see ya!"
"Mhm!"

Dream was now feeling slightly dejected, he always did this. George always left, even if Dream begged him to stay, he felt anger bubbling inside of him as he thought of all the times George had ditched, the worst part was that even Sapnap would cancel when George would. Dream spent so many birthdays alone, as a kid and adult.

' I should just follow him!'

The thought struck him like a brick, why didn't he think of this before?! He stood up from the flower patch, dusting off any dirt he would've contracted. He began to run towards where George walked, following the miniscule footprints etched into the soil.

The footprints led to a patchy place of the forest, he heard small murmuring and led himself to it. When the sight came into view, he was glad he still wore his mask. There George was, his boyfriend, being pinned to the tree's bark, by Sapnap.

There was a bittersweet smile on his face, similar to the one on his mask but more painful. He felt the tears swelling in his eyes as he stepped forward as he stepped forward, beginning to clap.

"Congratulations!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking. They quickly unscrambled from each other and looked at the tallest in horror, seeing his shoulders shake.

"Listen I ca-n ex-explain!" George said, ignoring Sapnap
"No, no GO AHEAD, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YEA, JUST CHEATING ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND OF 10 FUCKING YEARS, NO BIG DEAL!"

Dream exclaimed, waving his hands around for effect. George and Sapnap stood still as if they were statues. Dream only felt the tears burn his eyes, as he felt them pool in his emerald eyes. He was usually so put together and organized, why were so many feelings swirling around in him?

 Dream held up a middle finger while saying:

"You can kiss your house goodbye,"

Word Count: 410

AYO! Can one of my 12 kids go do the damn dishes,

You get a candy if you do them 🍫