Vampire (Skephalo)

Made on: 14th of March 2021
Published: 17th of March 2021

THIS HAS BLOOD IN IT

Bad was dating a vampire, but not one you'd see in stories or movies

In the stories, vampires were dark and brooding, always having on dark clothing, blood thirsty animals and their fangs were as sharp as knives, tall as could be

The vampire Bad was dating was:

Colorful and fun, always smiling
Needy for attention (Unlike vampires in fables where they would leave the girl grasping at the holes in their neck)
Always wearing pastel clothes
Was slightly below the average height

His vampire was like no one else's.

Bad was looking at the calendar and huffed when he saw the date. It was his vampire's 'starved' day, it was a phase that vampires would go through every six months.

It was when all of the vampire's coherent thoughts would retreat and all they could think about was blood.

But Skeppy was different, still was desperate for blood, but still slightly coherent.

He would shyly ask:

'if it was feeding time'

and wait until he got an answer then would eagerly hoist himself into Bad's lap.

He suddenly heard a thump from the kitchen, he assumed that the effects of Skeppy's starvation.

He quickly ran down the stairs to see Skeppy kneeling on the floor, resting his head against the wooden cupboard.

"Oh. . . pumpkin~"

Bad called out, seeing Skeppy's head snap over to him, he smiled sympathetically and walked over to him.

"Come on, might as well be comfy on the bed,"

Bad picked up Skeppy, only moving when he felt Skeppy's legs around his waist. He felt Skeppy's fangs lightly poke at him but he slapped Skeppy's hand as a warning, Skeppy whined but got the hint and stayed put, looking at Bad's neck longingly.

He wanted to sink his teeth into it and taste the sweet liquid that was hidden inside of Bad, but he was Bad's good boy.

He was lost in his daze of being Bad's good boy that he didn't notice himself being positioned on Bad's lap, only snapping out of it when he felt a hand over his wrist.

"Come on sweetie, it's feeding time right?"

Bad chuckled as he saw Skeppy's eyes gleam with excitement. Skeppy dived into Bad's neck, slightly dull fangs poking into Bad's neck, making him lightly wince in almost non-existent pain.

Skeppy sucked onto the skin and finally tasted the sweet familiar taste of the red liquid. Bad's mind was often wondered how Skeppy lived off of his blood.

Bad had tasted his own blood when Skeppy had eagerly, and mindlessly, kissed him after sucking his blood, Bad had retracted himself from Skeppy's lips as fast as he could.

Skeppy then explained that Bad's blood tasted like what marshmallows and honey would taste like to him.

Bad would brush his hands over anywhere on Skeppy's body that had plush; tummy, hips, butt, thighs, anywhere.

Bad knew that Skeppy liked it when he touched him because when he would, Skeppy would fully lower his weight onto him, making Bad smile as he felt him.

Bad began to slowly massage Skeppy's thighs, loving the way his sucking stuttered and his weight would be fully lowered, he loved the feeling of his soft boyfriend on him.

"Drink up baby boy, I know you must be so hungry,"

Bad sympathized, feeling Skeppy's hands that were clutched onto his hoodie softening slightly. Bad felt himself slipping away slightly as he felt Skeppy's fangs detach.

"Bad? Bad? Are you alive?"

Skeppy carefully tapped Bad's face, making him drowsily turn to him, Bad nodded and patted Skeppy's cheek.

"Don't die on me! I need to patch you up!"

Skeppy smiled when he saw the dopey smile on Bad's face.

"I'll stay awake dear,"

Word Count: 631