•Rainy Days (Dreamnap) Pt.2•

Made on: 20th of December 2020
Published on:  21st of December 2020

Sap's fit

Dream's fit

Dream's fit

"aww~ don't be embarrassed, think of it like this! you're my prince!" he said as he picked him up, placing his arms under sap's plush thighs

sap hid his burning face into the crook of dream's golden tan neck while hearing dream's faint chuckles.

"well~ your prince demands you put down!" sap demanded, immediately taking advantage of what dream said.

"fine~"

dream said while placing him down on the comforting bed, he placed a delicate kiss to his face before announcing:

"aight, i'm going to get you some medicine"
"mhm. . ."

sap said, already getting comfy into the bed.

"hey! don't fall asleep on me!"
"no promises"

dream fondly shook his head, and raced to the bathroom, locating the medicine. He eventually found the bottle of the disgusting liquid that will cure sap. he rushed out of the bedroom and saw sap on the bed, out like a light. dream shook his head while walking over him.

"cuddlebug, wake up. . ." dream said, his hot breath fanning over his ear. sap fidgeted and eventually woke up, he peered around the room, then latched his arms around dream's waist.

"time for your medicine~"
"no~"
"why?~"
"don't wanna. . ."
"come on~"

dream said as he picked up sap as he sat on the bed soon repositioning sap so that sap was sat on his lap. dream poured the liquid into a small spoon that he was supposed to feed to sap, he laughed when he saw sap scrunch up his nose.

"say 'ahh'"
"hmph!" sap said as he turned his head away, he stiffened when he felt dream grab the back of his neck.

"don't be a brat~"
"uhh. . ."
"come on, swallow, that's what you do~" 

sap flared up but he obeyed, he swallowed the disgusting liquid but the remnants of the taste was there, he gratefully took the water he was supplied by dream.

"see~ was that so hard?~"
"n-no"
"good boy~"

dream said while placing another kiss on his face, 

"alright, well it's time for you rest~"
"whhhhyyyyyyyy~"
"it's the only way you'll get better~"
"finnnnnneeeeeeeeee~" sap said as he flopped back on the bed, defeated.

dream rolled his eyes, in good manner and draped the blankets over him, giving a quick kiss on sap's lips then leaving the room.

Word Count: 424