Accident (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 6th of March 2021
Published: 16th of March 2021

Suggested: Kryeestuckz

This is an AU where they're are in a actual minecraft world.

This chapter had age regression not age play. 🎀

George had a terrible day, he had been missing his shots at mobs, having to be saved by his boyfriends. He would've loved to be babied but in this scenario he hated it, he hated being seen as weak.

George was at their home and went to his room to tend to his slight wounds that he had gotten. George huffed as he wrapped the bandages around his leg, wanting to just finally land his arrows.

As he wrapped his up his leg, he gazed around the room, having enough medical experience. He saw his box of 'little stuff', it was so tempting but he didn't feel as if he had deserved to be careless.

He wanted to go to his little world but he felt as if he didn't deserve it, if he couldn't protect himself he deserved his stress.

But one thing about George was that, he had poor self control

Almost animalistic, he scrambled over to the box and began rummaging through it, he felt himself shrink at the sight of it.

It was all of his favourite things, his pacis, stuffies and some onesies that he had forgotten, But he had enough consciousness left in his head to type out the message

Georgenotfound - i going little

He scrambled to put on the outfit and pulled out one of his colouring book.

George's fit

Switching to Sapnap and Dream's POV

"Little? Dream, what does that mean?"

Sapnap asked, turning around from where he was cutting down some trees. He saw Dream's stance go rigid and Dream turning around to him with shocked eyes.

"Sapnap, you need to go home to George,"

Dream explained,

"What?! Why can't you just tell me what's going on?"

Sapnap asked, promptly leaning onto the tree.

"Just I'll explain it when I get there, I'll fight the mobs and get resources but George really needs you,"

Sapnap huffed but listened to Dream, packing up some food and tools and slinging the backpack onto his shoulder, giving Dream a peck on the cheek and leaving to go see George.

When he opened the door to their house, he saw George on the floor, surprisingly childish and colouring. He carefully put the bag down and slightly stepped back when George and him made eye contact.