•Georgie is tired(Dreamnotfound)•

Made on: 24th of November 2020
Published on: 31st of December 2020

"I'm home!~" Dream called out but there was no answer, this would be George's cue to pop out of seemingly thin air and throw himself into his arms. But atlas there was no one.

"Sweetie?"

Though it was incomprehensible, he heard a faint 'bedroom!'. As he heard that, he sprinted up the stairs, it making some audible 'squeak' every now and then. As soon as he reached upstairs, the sight he saw made his heart swell, he swore he had to surpress a squeal.

It was George, in only a oversized baby blue hoodie with a pastel pink gradient on it, half-lidded eyes while he was cuddling a pillow.

"Dreamie~"
"Yes angel?"

George made grabby hands and Dream immediately knew what that meant, but he couldn't help but tease him.

"What do you need?" Dream said, poorly hiding his sly smirk. George only huffed, causing Dream to let out his signature wheeze and waltz over to the man child on the bed. When Dream tried to crawl under the covers, George pulled the covers over him even further. 

"Georgie!~ Lemme in!~"
"Never..."

Dream came up to with a idea, he lifted up George and carried him bridal style while spinning him around.

"D-DREA-M LE-ME-E GOOOO~"
"NEVER!!~"

When Dream finally  put him down, George was so tired that he just let Dream cuddle him, George shoved his head into Dream's chest, too tired to think. Dream only hummed and wrapped his arms protectively around George's waist.

Word Count: 250