Bed (Skephalo)

Made on: 30th of March 2021
Published: 6th of April 2021

"Move over muffinhead!"

Bad hissed into the sleeping Skeppy's ear, trying to move the boy.

Skeppy had been laying on him instead of the bed for the whole night, and worst of all, it was so hot.

Bad was practically sweating as he tried to push off Skeppy while not waking him up.

"mnnm!"

Skeppy mumbled in his sleep, lightly punching Bad's stomach to stop him from moving so much.

"Move!"

Bad whispered, hoping Skeppy was still coherent enough to hear him but when he heard the soft snores from him, he knew that he was wrong.

He decided that pushing Skeppy wasn't working so he decided to try and move himself from under Skeppy.

He was pushing himself to the right, and it was working until. . .

Bad fell off the bed with a harsh thump.

He momentarily forgot that their bed wasn't that large.

He rubbed his head and his shoulder, grumbling angrily. He practically wobbled like jelly when he got up, having to use the nightstand to steady himself.

He looked at how Skeppy was unbothered and was still sleeping, albeit the loud noise. He couldn't find it in himself to be mad, when he saw the usually focused features on his face soften.

He walked around the bed and laid himself down on the part of the bed that wasn't being dominated by Skeppy.

It looked as if he could finally go to sleep, but when he draped the blanket over himself, he heard some pitiful whines.

Bad sleepily opened his eyes, huffing when he saw that Skeppy's hand was aimlessly feeling around on the bed sheets. Probably looking for his warmth.

He carefully slotted his right hand with Skeppy's right hand, smiling when he heard a relieved sigh come from Skeppy.

He fiddled with Skeppy's ring finger with his thumb and kissed it carefully, if he wasn't fully awake, he would've missed the small giggle that came from Skeppy.

Bad furrowed his brows and lifted his head slightly, to see the prominent smile on Skeppy's face.

"You muffinhead!"

Bad exclaimed, quickly unhooking their hands, pouting when he heard Skeppy laughing heartily.

"Y-you were sooooo clueless,"

Skeppy smiled as Bad sputtered out defensive comments, none that were getting processed by Bad. Him only focusing on Bad's lips.

Mindlessly, he reached forward, and cupped Bad's cheek, making him pause in his rant.

"Whaaatttt are you doing?"

Bad laughed nervously as he didn't get a response and only got Skeppy's lips closer to his.

Skeppy leaned forward and kissed Bad sweetly, smiling when he heard Bad squeak softly.

"Alright, now that I got what I wanted, I wanna go to sleep."

Skeppy dramatically dropped his head onto his pillow and began to obnoxiously snore.

Word Count: 530

Gimmie good FLUFF recommendations of books :)

(Any mcyt ship books
. . . any platonic ships/ pairings)
. . . any hurt/comfort books)

. . . any romantic ships)

. . . please don't @ them, I'll be embarrassed (•﹏•), you can tell me their username but don't use the @ sign

Oneshots/ Stories are all good!

. . . please I need to read something instead of write