Baby(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 16th of February 2021
Published: 26th of February 2021

George was surely one to forget about caring for himself when he got into the 'zone'. He had always been a people pleaser, he loved making people happy, even going to the point to disregard his own happiness to make people happy.

That's all he was; someone to make people happy.

George was working all day, this wasn't an overexaggerating. He hadn't left his office all day, only to get coffee did he leave. He was currently typing away at the screen, making sure his code was perfect, he was about to take a sip of coffee but he realized that his cup was empty.

He frowned slightly at it but understood what he had to do. He made sure that he had saved his progress and adjusted to the light from the hallway as he walked through it. As he reached the kitchen, he saw Dream sitting on the couch, thankfully not noticing him.

He put the coffee thing in the coffee maker and heard the familiar whirring of the coffee machine, he knew for sure that Dream had noticed him but he didn't want to turn around to find out.

When he was finally finished with his coffee, he was about to go back upstairs but he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Hello baby,"

Dream said, voice rasping, mouth right by George's ear. George froze, making Dream smirk.

"Could you put the cup down baby?"

Dream asked, he knew that he could get George to do anything if he was soft- spoken, making him non-sexually subby. George nodded and put the cup down, leaning onto Dream, he was Dream's good boy,

"You're my good boy?"

Dream asked, rubbing small circles into George's hips. George nodded, earning a kiss on the crown of his head, making him smile.

"Can my good boy take a break?"

Dream asked, slowly pushing the cup away from George, George hesitated but fell so far into head space that he nodded, giving himself up to Dream.

"My good boy~ Can you go upstairs?"
"no"
"No? How come baby?"
"Need you to c'rry me,"

George said turning around and looking up at Dream. Dream huffed and smiled at him, kissing his forehead.

"Can you jump for me?"

George didn't answer the question verbally but he did as told. Dream caught him and made sure that George's legs were secure around his waist. Dream took the cup and poured out the liquid in the sink.

"No coffee for a week, that ok baby?"
"Yea. . ."
"That's my good boy, now we're gonna go take a bath and then we're gonna order dinner, anything you want baby, then we're gonna have a movie night, that sound good?"
"Yea, yea really good. . . "

George said, relaxing his head into the crook of Dream's neck, Dream chuckled and kissed the tip of George's ear, carrying them upstairs. He opened the bedroom door and asked George;

"I need you to sit on the bed, and can you put on your robe baby?"

George nodded as he was put down on the bed, Dream placed his robe next to him. He stripped his clothing and put on the robe, feeling the white fluffy fur tickle his pale skin, making him feel comfy. He heard water running in the bath and Dream walking out in a black robe.

"You look so pretty baby~"

Dream said, sitting down, picking up George and moving him so he was straddling Dream. Dream kissed George, slow and sweet, making George giggle. They had to pull away before they were giggling on each other's lips.