Clingy (Tubboinnit)

Made on: 12th of February 2021
Published: 5th of March 2021

I'm sorry, but I just love the headcanon that Dream + Tubbo + Tommy are just siblings.

Tommy was at home alone, something he never liked, even when he was a kid. He was currently laying on his back, on the couch, he knew that Tubbo was out for cereal. He knew that they needed more cereal but Tubbo should've atleast invited him but he knew he would just complain.

He was now cuddling his dog, I don't know the name of his dog, and was mumbling that all he wanted was for Tubbo to come back. When the door had suddenly opened, he aggressively pushed his dog off of his lap, he apologized to the dog. And aggressively hugged Tubbo, effectively making Tubbo drop the cereal.

"Uhm, Tommy you good?"
"Why'd you have so leave for soo looonnnggggg?!"
"Tommy, it was 5 minutes."
"5 minutes is 300 seconds, you left me alone for 300 seconds! How does that sound?!"
"It sounds like a looonngggg time, now can you help me put away the cereal?"
"Fineeee,"

Tommy said, pulling away from the bug only to latch back onto Tubbo's back, slowing Tubbo down from his walking speed.

"Tommyyyyyyy, I can't walk with a tree on my back!"

Tommy only huffed and slightly kicked Tubbo's leg with his, making Tubbo stumble.

"I'll tell Dream you're being mean!"

Tommy's eyes widened at Tubbo's threat, he knew that the oldest blonde wouldn't do anything, it was a fruitless threat but there was still this gnawing at him that said, Dream would be angry, he didn't want to make him angry.

Tommy immediately let go of Tubbo but didn't retreat from him, he still was behind Tubbo, just not latched onto him. Tubbo gulped as he felt the embrace of Tommy, but he ignored it now reaching to put the cereal in the cabinet, but alas being short he couldn't.

Tubbo heard faint snickering coming from behind but he was known for being stubborn. Tubbo was about to crawl on top of the counter when he was braced by Tommy's arm.

"What are you doing idiot?! Dream's gonna kill ME if you kill yourself!"
"Wellll, if you helped instead of laughing we wouldn't be here!"

Tommy scoffed, with no negativity, and helped Tubbo put the cereal in the cabinet. Tubbo smiled and crossed his arms triumphantly,

"What you looking at, small man?"

Tubbo gasped in fake offense, putting his palm on his chest.

"How dare you?! I will have you know that I am not a small man, but I'm quite average!"
"Uh huh, sure."

Word Count: 433

Clingyinnit supremacy