Treasures (Dreamnap) Pt.2

Made on: 30th of January 2021
Published: 12th of February 2021

The boys had grown up together, the queens would always find them together, whether it be in Sapnap's cottage that they found out he lived in or when Dream would sometimes invite Sapnap to the castle to explore. It was clear that Sapnap was amazed by the luxury of the palace, sure it was the royal family's but he didn't expect so much!

Dream would regularly gift Sapnap necklaces, bracelets, wanting to dress his queen in the finest of jewels. Sapnap would often say that he didn't deserve these, but Dream was very persistent. They had long agreed that when Dream was 18, Sapnap would be his queen.

Sapnap would never wear the gifts in public, though he longed to, he wanted to show that he was only Dream's but he knew of the selfishness of the humans, not wanting to get his gifts stolen, he kept them in a small memory box.

The pair was now hanging out in Dream's room, Sapnap's back was flush with Dream's chest as they cuddled, talking about whatever they wanted to. Unexpectedly, Dream took Sapnap's face and tilted it up, placing a kiss on Sapnap's forehead.

"You are the purest soul. . . kindness is your air, we don't deserve you, my Aphrodite. . ."

Sapnap only smiled, now knowing that he never had to respond if he didn't feel like talking, he now knew that Dream would talk to him for weeks to make his queen happy.

"You were born in the wrong timeline, my baby doll. . ."
"If I wasn't born now, I wouldn't have met you!"

Sapnap said while turning around to look at the prince's emerald green eyes, Dream smiled and nodded, leaning in for a kiss. Eventually, Dream had turned 16 and had to attend various lessons and meetings, being the next king was a great responsibility.

He wasn't allowed to leave the castle, though he wished to hug Sapnap again. Sometimes when Dream would be out on the balcony, reading some old book, he would see his beloved, even after all of these years, still dancing and playing his iconic flute. At rare times, Dream would wave to the boy, sometimes he would get a response, sometimes he would be left on 'delivered'.

Though it was long, the patience of the pair paid off when Dream had finally turned 18, they were dramatically united in the courtyard, there were tears, reaffirmations of love and much more. They were now walking to Dream's room, Sapnap being presented with many luxurious outfits and jewellery.

"Babe, don't you think this i-s a um bit much?"

Sapnap said while pointing to the outfits in front of him. Dream had walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and nibbled on his ear slightly.

"You are worth everything. . . my gem~"
"Ugh! Fine! But only one! I-I still feel that it's too much. . ."

Dream didn't listen to the last part, he'll praise Sapnap later. He pulled an outfit from the rack and some earrings, gave Sapnap a kiss and giddily shooed into the changing room.

The outfit:

The earrings:

The earrings:

When Sapnap came out of the dressing room, Dream was positive that his jaw had dropped

When Sapnap came out of the dressing room, Dream was positive that his jaw had dropped. He looked absolutely stunning, the outfit complimented his feminine shape and the earrings had just been the cherry on top.

"Look at you baby!~"
"D-Do I loo-k good?"
"Good? You look alluring~"

Dream purposefully dropped his voice while saying alluring, knowing Sapnap had a thing for that voice, Sapnap shifted and dropped his head, making grabby hands. Dream chuckled and walked over to him, enveloping him in a comforting hug.

"I love you, my queen~"
"I love you too, my king~"

Word Count: 710

Ay, anyone wanna draw Dream and Sapnap cottage core style, like Sapnap's cooking and Dream is just hugging him from behind, nibbling on his ear? 

I would but I just have no skills  😔✋🏾

Or like the scene where Sapnap is showing his dress to Dream, please?