Darkness (Dreamnap)

Made on: 26th of May 2021
Published: 12th of June 2021

Don't, please, please for the love of god DON'T sexualize Dream going to the bathroom or needing to go to the bathroom

Even as a joke, if you are turned on, keep it to yourself. Please, i don't want people announcing that they have piss kinks in my comments.

WHEN YOU BESTIE ( lazy_potat0es) MADE ART OF WHAT SAPNAP'S WEARING IN A CHAPTER: 😘

Dream groaned as he rolled on the bed, the discomfort in his bladder grew tenfold.

He had this same problem the last time he woke up (which was about two hours ago), he thought that he could hold it but no, he couldn't.

He was about to get up but he felt Sapnap shuffle beside him, latching onto him tighter.

"Wake up babe. Babe, I need to go to the bathroom,"

Dream hissed, attempting to push Sapnap off of him, but that only made the leg that was draped over his hip tighten.

"Mnnnn~ what's go'ng on?"

Sapnap slurred, eyes bleary and unfocused, head perked up like an eager dog.

"I need to use the bathroom, can you let go real quick?"

Dream puffed out, clearly getting impatient.

"Nooo, why can't we just cuddle?"
"Do you want me to piss the bed?"
"Hehe. . . little piss baby,"

Sapnap murmured, prominent sleep in his eyes was now fading away as he teased Dream.

"That's such an old joke!"
"Not a dead one now is it?"
". . . fair enough. . . just! Let me get out of bed,"

Dream huffed, prying Sapnap's hands off of him.

"Dreammmmmmmmm, 'm sorry,"

Sapnap babbled, acting as if he was as innocent as ever while he extended his infamous grabby hands.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, you'll be fine,"

Dream attempted to wave off his worries but all he got was a pouty look and more aggressive grabby hands.

"Noooooo, wanna your attention!"

Sapnap whined, pouting harder and lifting himself from where he was seated on the bed.

"Fine, just promise you won't like try to suck my dick?"

Dream teased,  a blush pricked at Sapnap's cheeks at the comment, a shrill whine emerging from his lips.

"Mhm! I promise. . ."

Sapnap slurred, gasping in a small voice when his soft curves were met with strong arms encasing them.

"Alright honey, no funny business?"
"No funny business,"

Sapnap confirmed, making a cross over his heart.

Dream smiled and gave Sapnap a little peck on the nose as a little 'reward'.

The walk to the bathroom was long and tedious for Dream but was annoyingly short for Sapnap.

The time spent in Dream's strong and welcoming arms was much too short for him.

The feeling of his delicate, soft thighs on the rigid marble sink (the little spacing next to it), was enough to make him squeal in protest.

"I'm not carrying you while I piss,"

Dream drawled out, feigning exhaustion at the way that Sapnap but both of them knew he was endeared by everything Sapnap did.

The author isn't going to fucking describe what happens when Dream pisses because why the fuck would she? That would be gross

"Dreaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm,"

Sapnap whined, drawling out the word to his heart's content.

"Yessssssss?"

Dream responded, washing his hand under the freezing water.

"Huggggg!"

Sapnap held out his arms, a scary amount of space between them when a certain Florida man was supposed to be there.

"My hands are wet! Lemme at least dry them,"

Dream reached for the towel but was interrupted by the soft fabric of Sapnap's sweater paws latching onto his arm.

"Babeeeeeee,"

Sapnap shook Dream's arms lightly, making him huff in both adoration and a slight undertone of exhaustion.

"Do you want me to hug you with wet hands?"

Dream teased, bringing his hands which were covered in a light layer of water closer to Sapnap's body.

"Nooooooooooooooooo,"
"Then let me get the towel!"
"Fineeeee, but hurry up, my arms are lonely!"

The bickering continued all while Dream dried his hands, he needed to restrain himself from flicking the water at Sapnap's face.

He loved him but damn, he did not have any patience.

"Jesus, there's your hug,"

Dream grumbled, letting Sapnap's tiny hands wrap around him. They engulfed him like a piece of string, but it was endearing none the less.

"Alright, the sappy moment is over, carry me to bed,"

There's the Sapnap he knew.

Word Count: 745