Help (Bee + Boo family)

Made on: 4th of April 2021
Published: 18th of April 2021

I felt sympathetic for giving you guys one bee + boo chapter and it was angst so you get this fluff chapter:

About how Tubbo and Ranboo are frantic, worrywarts of parents when Michael gets sick.

Context:
Tubbo and Dream are brothers
Dream and Techno are allies (and hang out a lot)
Techno doesn't know that they're married nor about Michael.

Tubbo continued to panic as he saw Michael sneeze again and whining pitifully,

"It's ok sweetie, dada's gonna be back with the warm water annnyyyyy second now and make you feel all better!"

Tubbo strained a smile but it was worth it to see Michael gain some hope for him. He kissed Michael's forehead and draped yet another blanket over him, knowing that Michael probably needed the warmth.

They weren't exactly sure how he had gotten sick, one minute he was just laying on the couch and playing with his chicken, and now he was coughing up a storm.

Tubbo paced around the room as Michael just looked at the bedroom ceiling, his eyes was open but he wasn't looking.

As if Ranboo had heard his pleas, he burst into the room, frantic parental concern on his face, and was shakily holding the wooden bowl of water, almost letting out an embarrassing squeak when it almost fell.

He placed the warm rag onto Michael's forehead and smiled when the piglin let out a hum, but it was shortlived when he began to cough all over again.

"Give us a second sweetheart, we'll be back in jusssttt a sec!"

Tubbo frantically spoke, heart cracking slightly when he heard the disapproving whines from Michael.

He pushed himself and Ranboo out the door and looked at him with the same widened eyes, them both being overwhelmed.

"What are we supposed to do?!"

They shouted at each simultaneously, they would've laughed about how in sync they were but the situation was too dreadful.

"I don't know!"
"What do people do when they're sick?!"
"Sleep!"
"He's already had three naps!"
"Are you sure you checked all the books about piglins?"
"I checked all that were in the library!"
"Wellll, it's not working!"

Tubbo and Ranboo were now catching their breath from their yelling. They looked at each other and dramatically fell into a hug and tried to calm their growing anxiety.

"Ok, ok, so yelling, isn't working, now what?"

Ranboo saw Tubbo open his mouth to say something but he already knew.

"We're not telling Techno."
"What?! How did you know I was going to say that!"
"You always do, yes him being a piglin is good 'n' would be helpful butttt, we still haven't told him about us or Michael, you know how he is when there's too much to process!"

Tubbo and Ranboo remembered when Techno flat out fainted when he saw that Ranboo had rearranged the living room, entirely, nothing was as it was before.

"Sooo, we call the next best person!"

Tubbo gleamed, holding up his pointer finger. Ranboo looked at Tubbo confused for a second, before it clicked.

"We are not calling your brother."
"Wellllllll, what other option do we have?"

Tubbo asked smugly, watching as Ranboo blanked on an answer. Ranboo facepalmed and huffed out deeply.